Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#12,725 ·
Hey, stop trolling! I learned a new term today! Trolling: to intentionally stir the pot on controversial issues in an online forum!

#12,731 ·
ksturgio said:
I may have some ammo up for grabs and maybe some other calibers. I'll post up what I can give away in a few days. I'm not going to keep any calibers for guns I don't own.
DIBBS!!! Saw it here first!

#12,732 ·
ksturgio said:
I may have some ammo up for grabs and maybe some other calibers. I'll post up what I can give away in a few days. I'm not going to keep any calibers for guns I don't own.
Got any. 45-70? Haha

#12,739 ·
Not yet. I got 700 rds of 30.06. 150 .357 magnum. And 800 rds of .223. I'm giving my dad dibs on stuff I'm not going to take. I know he doesn't have a 30-30 and there are a few more cases I need to go through.
I'd really like some 30-30 ammo if Power doesn't take it all, I only have 15-20 rounds left and I don't reload or anything so I am in serious need. Besides I responded to the original query first :)

#12,740 ·
The only thing I dont have a use for is the 30-30. I'll make sure but I think it's only the one box. It's free and bonez was the first to respond. There is still a few boxes to go through I couldn't get to last night. We are cleaning out a rental house that we had to evict some people from. I though they just left a ton of garbage. I was hoping to possibly find a gun but nothing yet. Just tons of ammo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.