Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 613 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #9181
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It won't happen right away either. Obama will continue to deepen the racial and social divides and turn the haves and have nots against each other. It will appear to be isolated incidents, but will really be wide spread. The press will report only what they feel supports the agendas. It will take some kind of police action against someone who is not wrong in their actions to spark revolt.

Unread 04-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #9182
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
Sadly he will probably win another term. Romney won't have the support of the minorities and he is terrible too. Not as bad as Obongo though. Santorum just dropped out of the running and none of the other Candidates stand a chance so a vote for them is a vote thrown away. We really need to get this guy out of office before he sinks the ship any further. Dark days are ahead. Lock and Load.
Whats even better im reading this on a app for my phone. Just below your post is a add for a game call Crime City.
Unread 04-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #9183
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
for the 22nd are you guys looking at crawdad or callville? It looks like callville has tree's and grass at the beach area on google earth. I have never actually been before. We generally go to Crawdad for swimming, if you go past the end of the wash, there are areas that you need a 4wd to get to.

Callville click me

crawdad click me
Calville has sand beach
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #9184
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
It won't happen right away either. Obama will continue to deepen the racial and social divides and turn the haves and have nots against each other. It will appear to be isolated incidents, but will really be wide spread. The press will report only what they feel supports the agendas. It will take some kind of police action against someone who is not wrong in their actions to spark revolt.
Great, now the Secret Service, the FBI, Mossad, the TSA and a half dozen other agencies are going to compile dossiers on all of us.
Unread 04-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #9185
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thats no joke either! I got nothing to hide! My record is squeaky clean aside from a couple dozen speeding tickets! :no shame: that's actually what kept me out of metro!
Unread 04-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #9186
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Besides, it's probably been posted, said, and written many other places other than here.
Unread 04-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #9187
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Callville wash
N36 09 17.8 W114 42 30.5
This is where we wanna do the BBQ. If you look on the map, where we were was actually into the water by about 300 feet. Water level is that low!
Unread 04-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #9188
sirhk100

That brings me to the top of the cliff on the edge of the wash. There's tracks leading there. Is that where you're thinking or are you thinking actually down in the wash at the waters edge right below that spot?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #9189
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I would rather be right next to the water in case of land sharks. Bring some floats and tie the coolers to them and make a beer flotilla.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #9190
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

For all you top gear fans ...
399141_10150663270992563_34033127562_9240706_289090278_n.jpg  
Unread 04-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #9191
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.
Wow ... somewhere this thread got a bit off topic methinks.
Unread 04-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #9192
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Those coordinates I posted were on the trail, but we were down on...in the water when we were there. We posted pics of our jeeps swimming that day. It would be best to be down by the water, I think anyways. It was nice and clear before swimming, and didn't stink that day.
Unread 04-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #9193
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

Wow ... somewhere this thread got a bit off topic methinks.
So what we need to do is start the official las Vegas/southern Nevada BS thread? That way we save this one for its intended purpose. It's more fun here though.
Unread 04-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #9194
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I may be down on the 22nd. Sounds like a good time. I may bring some burgers and hot dogs since it sounds like gear is taken care of.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #9195
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Oh and I kinda hate fishing so I'll just hang.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.