Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 610 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #9136
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
That must be a stripper thing. My ex gf's friend proposed to my navy buddy for the same reason, except she was the one wanting insurance. Strippers are dirty dirty whores!(not sorry)

no joke, the dirty whores are the navy wives. When I was stationed at Langley AFB, we would watch the paper to see when the battle groups would head out of Norfolk because that is when you could get tail.

One of the guys in my shop actually lived with this chick for almost 6 months while her husband was out to sea. Talking about dirty whores.

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #9137
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/....cspx?rss=3269

Wow, I cannot believe that it took that long to happen.
Wonder if she swan dove? How deep is the river there? Bet she touched bottom. Can't be more than 20-30' deep at that point. Maybe as much as 50? From 900 feet, I bet she splatted like a bug on a windshield! Someone probably got pics or vids of it!
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #9138
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

no joke, the dirty whores are the navy wives. When I was stationed at Langley AFB, we would watch the paper to see when the battle groups would head out of Norfolk because that is when you could get tail.

One of the guys in my shop actually lived with this chick for almost 6 months while her husband was out to sea. Talking about dirty whores.
Yeah, that's filthy! Whore actually literally fits the bill! I'm speechless! Effing whore stripper whores! .......
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #9139
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
You started this thread, but do you really think it's yours?
You think I cant end it?

Bahahahahhaha ooooh the power i have!

But if i deleted it i could never live with myself for ridding the world of so much knowledge, and the eloquent musings of las vegas jeep owners.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #9140
Danegerous
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So, when do you guys wanna hit the strip club? All this talk has me excited to give away my military benefits and start paying allimony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff88 View Post
I once slipped with a rotary wire brush that burned through my jeans and left a very nice deep gouge in my leg.

If it had been up a little higher, I'd have gone from a rooster to a hen.
Danegerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #9141
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danegerous
So, when do you guys wanna hit the strip club? All this talk has me excited to give away my military benefits and start paying allimony.
I have not been in several years, I am still damaged from my last trip.but that was in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #9142
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

You think I cant end it?

But if i deleted it i could never live with myself for ridding the world of so much knowledge, and the eloquent musings of las vegas jeep owners.
This thread must get to 10k posts before it can be deleted
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #9143
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danegerous
Gotta get them to eff you in bed before they eff you in court! The trick is to get out between the effings!
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #9144
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

You think I cant end it?

Ysb!!! Stop agitating marn! You must be the reason they tell people not to rattle cages and tap on glass cages at zoos! Or maybe you climb the fences to "pet the pretty kitties?"
Now be nice before you get reported again!!!
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #9145
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

OMG!!!! Why Do some people feel the need to be so close to their phone that all you can hear is their labored breathing??? Seriously annoying! Stop trying to deep throat your phone!!!!
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #9146
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Such a ladies man.
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #9147
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Such a ladies man.
You know it! I'm assuming you're referring to the stripper talk? I place strippers somewhere between scam artists who prey on the elderly and the scam artists who prey on the mentally retarded. They are truly a waste of a good figure(on some cases)
Unread 04-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #9148
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

I once had a stripper come to my office wanting to sue her employer. She said that she wasn't getting good shifts because she had put on 10 pounds and thought that she was being discriminated against. I told her that I wasn't sure I was the best choice to represent her. She said, "are you sure you're not just saying that because I don't have a lot of money to pay you? There are others ways I can make it worth your while." At this point I asked her to leave, and very politely turned down her offer of a sample.
Unread 04-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #9149
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Proves my point!
Unread 04-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #9150
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

When everyone learns that we go to the strip clubs to work on the soda equipment, they're like "that's so awesome!" and I'm like, meh, not really. If i wanna see some T&A&P, ill go get it from my wife! The bars all smell of rotten fruit/booze/???? The floors are either sticky or matted carpet. Theres a reason they keep them so dark all the time. Theres never black lighting(guess why), and the strippers are like little bottom feeding fish trolling around looking for their next bite of scraps. It's really pathetic if you think about it. At least real whores provide a service, not just some teasing.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.