Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 608 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 04-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #9106
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Don't get me wrong, but we need you to turn in your man card right now. You should just go find the nearest person and ask them to kick you in the balls. My wife wants them out of the garage, wtf is that. Go in your closet and tell her she needs to get rid of her shoes.
You go tell your wife that and report back! My wife would just laugh at me! Man card or not!

Unread 04-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #9107
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Don't get me wrong, but we need you to turn in your man card right now. You should just go find the nearest person and ask them to kick you in the balls. My wife wants them out of the garage, wtf is that. Go in your closet and tell her she needs to get rid of her shoes.

Don't get me wrong, but perhaps you should get a refund for your hooked on phonics...
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Wife wants 'em outta the garage and so do I
If it was the wife's wishes alone, I would have to take away her flip flops and the 5 minute break every 6 hours from the kitchen again.

Yeah... And if she ever sees this I may not qualify for a man card anymore
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #9108
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Ill bring my 2wd. Nothing like the sound of a 9,000lb v10 excursion chewing up the sand. Now is there a truck heavy enough to pull me out if i get stuck.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #9109
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

No more Easter bunny here..
image-3773107574.jpg  
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #9110
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I harass the hell out of my wife. But then again I did meet her while I was in the AF working on the flight line. She put up with me for over 5 years before we got married, so there is nothing that I could say that would surprise her.

I actually hate our garage right now, because this house does not have an attic, it is filled with all of our attic stuff. Sorta sucks. I am forced to purge the junk in the garage all the time, which sucks when you actually need something
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #9111
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Ill bring my 2wd. Nothing like the sound of a 9,000lb v10 excursion chewing up the sand. Now is there a truck heavy enough to pull me out if i get stuck.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #9112
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
YSB, if I bring the truck I'd offer you a ride but a wash doesn't exactly show off what it's good for so it might be lame to offer there.
Bitter Springs isn't far from there. Plenty of stuff to jump in and around that trail.

Not sure if I would be able to make it. My wife is off at 3PM on weekends, but she's never out on time. At the earliest, she'd be out around 4PM. Even if we headed that way right after work, I wouldn't get there until 5PM or later.

Unless people are staying overnight or are too drunk to drive (Polka), I doubt we'd see anyone.

Even if people were still there, I still have to leave my house at 5AM and I need to try to get some sleep.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #9113
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

this site is slow as hell today.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #9114
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Bitter Springs isn't far from there. Plenty of stuff to jump in and around that trail.

Not sure if I would be able to make it. My wife is off at 3PM on weekends, but she's never out on time. At the earliest, she'd be out around 4PM. Even if we headed that way right after work, I wouldn't get there until 5PM or later.

Unless people are staying overnight or are too drunk to drive (Polka), I doubt we'd see anyone.

Even if people were still there, I still have to leave my house at 5AM and I need to try to get some sleep.
If you have an infected wound, how do you spell the adjective that describes the seeping, smelly liquid oozing from it? That's right Ysb, it's you!
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #9115
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Made you all think about it! Haha
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #9116
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have determined that going out to dinner by yourself sucks. So, I did what any red blooded, American male (except YSB) would do. I hit on my waitress. Guess I did something right as after she brought my check, she grabbed my phone and put her number in.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #9117
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
I have determined that going out to dinner by yourself sucks. So, I did what any red blooded, American male (except YSB) would do. I hit on my waitress. Guess I did something right as after she brought my check, she grabbed my phone and put her number in.
Excellent! But what? No pics? I know she must have been hot?
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #9118
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

She was decent. I figured it would be bad form to take her picture. What is protocol before calling these days?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #9119
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Is camping allowed there?
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #9120
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
She was decent. I figured it would be bad form to take her picture. What is protocol before calling these days?
Call her. When she answers, don't say anything. When she hangs up, call back again and don't say anything until she hangs up. Call again, but this time when she answers, whisper, "I'm gonna cut you.". Then hang up.

Chicks love that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.