Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 607 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #9091
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I have seen puke like that.

PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #9092
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Tentative plan for the 22nd of this month? Who all has an easy up canopy? Charcoal grill? Coolers for soda/h20/beer/burgers/dogs/etc? I can probably be able to completely cover sodas. I have a small charcoal grill, medium cooler, and a canopy. Thoughts?
We could bring the kayak and our old golden retriever to play fetch, she loooves the lake.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #9093
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Squished zombie head?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #9094
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
I don't know where they are talking about, do you think that semi will fit? It's like a small apartment.
I might have the grand going by then. Not sure every time i fix something, something else on the other side of the truck falls off.

How bad is this road? i have a 2wd mini bus (complete with helmets and multiple windows to lick) . Think it will make it?
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #9095
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Where exactly are we talking? The only trail I have been on that leads out towards the lake is Burro Wash but that actually ends at the river. If that is where is suggested, no way an Expedition would fit although it would be fun to watch someone try!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #9096
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Where exactly are we talking? The only trail I have been on that leads out towards the lake is Burro Wash but that actually ends at the river. If that is where is suggested, no way an Expedition would fit although it would be fun to watch someone try!
This trail never gets even close to narrow. The closest it gets is probably 12-15ft wide at one point going down some rocky dirt trail. An expedition would make it.
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #9097
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Not sure of the name, but last year we always took the left off of boxcar cove road. There are a few areas that you need 4wd to get to due to the soft sand. There were some pretty good sized drop offs for swimming too.
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #9098
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

gee another dang nonner coming to vegas... wtf.

sorry today is offend everyone Monday. Welcome to the area, good thing you are coming in the middle of summer. If you plan on buying a house, I will push my realtor on you, he is a kick arse beer drinking guy, owns a jeep, and works with usaa.

Off to pick up the kids from daycare and pucker my butt cheeks as I drop off this weeks check.
oh it takes a lot to offend me. and im from southern Az, i love the heat. and i would love your realtors info, i was thinkin bout gettin a house out there i hear the market is perfect for buyers
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #9099
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskeljr

oh it takes a lot to offend me. and im from southern Az, i love the heat. and i would love your realtors info, i was thinkin bout gettin a house out there i hear the market is perfect for buyers
Tucson or Yuma?
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #9100
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

[B][B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Could you post up a picture of the dent? If it's not too bad, some here could probably help. If it's bad, the dent may need to be cut out and a plate welded in place. In that case, there are a few talented welders here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4x4 View Post
I know I don't post a lot here I mostly read the stuff but you should post up a couple pics and if you don't mind driving out to pahrump I can fix it I can also paint your honda and give you tour show car paint job

I can do it all as a side job or you can bring it in to my work at kustom kolors in pahrump either way me doing it on the side or at work I will be fixing and painting it
I have 20 years experience doing autobody

My only thing if I'm not done with the 70 nova I'm working on in my garage I will have to put a hold on it to get your jeep done
The guy with the nova won't mind its the 5th car I've painted for him and after the nova I have a scrambler a road runner and a jeep commander lining up for me to do
Here's a few pics.. the Jeep windshield dent is fairly small; mostly annoying but I want it to look good again if it's not too expensive.

The Honda is a whole different story; the idiots that the HOA hired to redo a lot of the construction defect work at my condo ended up over-spraying epoxy on my car. I didn't realize it until much later (I was out of town when it happened) and by the time I took action, they weren't willing to take a lot of accountability. Suffice it to say, they hired a guy to try and buff it out, (including the plastic trim, etc.) and he wrecked the paint bad. Then they hired a guy to repaint (the metal, not the plastic trim pieces) the screw ups and he came out and did it in the parking lot while I was at work. Anyway, hard to tell in the crappy pic especially since the car is filthy right now.. but the trim tape around the window is peeling, the black plastic around the side mirrors are all messed up, the paint has stripes in it, and the company is long gone and won't do anything else.

I don't mind going out to Pahrump if the price is right and quality is good. I know it's REALLY tough from pic's & descriptions, but if I can get a ballpark (at least for the Jeep since it will be the cheapest for now) I would appreciate it.
dscn2022.jpg   dscn2023.jpg  
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #9101
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Who can identify this stain? No prizes for winners, but you'll have bragging rights.

Like Ysb said, we could make it an all day ordeal. Start heading that way say around 9ish, and come back when the goodies are gone?
An YSB vag squirt?
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #9102
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

On a side note.. while I am posting abnormally huge pictures (sorry, I didn't want to bother with taking time to re-size 'em) I figured I'd post one more: I've got 2 black steel rims, 1 16X8 and 1 17X9, the 16X8 has a ring stiffener welded on it, the other one.. well, it doesn't. Wife wants 'em outta the garage and so do I so I am willing to let them go for whatever you wanna offer that isn't foul and/or disgusting.
dscn2024.jpg  
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #9103
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

the 22nd? I may be able to go...the woman is out of town.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #9104
sirhk100

I'm tenatively in for the bbq day. I've gotta easy up as long as sometime between now and then I pull it out and do a nut and bolt inventory list to replace all the ones that have fallen out on it.

And someone said it wasn't 2wd friendly cause of soft sand? Is that it, no rocks or ledges to climb? If so, I'll accept that challenge and possibly bring my 2wd truck! LOL Although I'd probably want to bring my dog and he rides much better in the jeep then he does in the truck, whatever though I'll figure it out as it gets closer. It's an excuse to fix up my ez-up though at least... YSB, if I bring the truck I'd offer you a ride but a wash doesn't exactly show off what it's good for so it might be lame to offer there.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #9105
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
On a side note.. while I am posting abnormally huge pictures (sorry, I didn't want to bother with taking time to re-size 'em) I figured I'd post one more: I've got 2 black steel rims, 1 16X8 and 1 17X9, the 16X8 has a ring stiffener welded on it, the other one.. well, it doesn't. Wife wants 'em outta the garage and so do I so I am willing to let them go for whatever you wanna offer that isn't foul and/or disgusting.

Don't get me wrong, but we need you to turn in your man card right now. You should just go find the nearest person and ask them to kick you in the balls. My wife wants them out of the garage, wtf is that. Go in your closet and tell her she needs to get rid of her shoes.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.