Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 605 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #9061
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

My brand of humor can be abrasive. I do tend to make fun of others for my own entertainment. Ok, I can admit I often come off as obnoxious at times, but I'm hardly a bigot or racist. Oh, part of that complaint said I'm a racist too. Forgot that.

The thing is, I think others here have said things far worse than I ever have. I've read things in here and thought, "Wow. That was effed up.". Not because I have no sense of humor, but because some things said in here weren't meant to be funny.

What I say should be obvious it was an attempt at humor. So, when someone takes offense to something I say in here, they are either wound a little too tight or they are intentionally looking to be offended.

I go by the name YouStupidBunny. Of all the people in here and all the things said, I'm the one who gets taken seriously?

Unread 04-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #9062
friskeljr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey ya'll I got orders and will be headed out to Vegas in July
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #9063
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

When I went shooting this past weekend i didnt wear sunscreen, and thus my neck became burned and took on a reddish hue....

I take offense to your statement.
So you resemble that statement? It's ok, so do I.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #9064
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskeljr View Post
Hey ya'll I got orders and will be headed out to Vegas in July
gee another dang nonner coming to vegas... wtf.

sorry today is offend everyone Monday. Welcome to the area, good thing you are coming in the middle of summer. If you plan on buying a house, I will push my realtor on you, he is a kick arse beer drinking guy, owns a jeep, and works with usaa.

Off to pick up the kids from daycare and pucker my butt cheeks as I drop off this weeks check.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #9065
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If I can get some more stuff put away, I'm going to have a fourth of July party/barbecue/grill! Gotta call in sick because my work isn't giving people holidays off this year! super angry about that because I have seniority over everyone!
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #9066
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
If I can get some more stuff put away, I'm going to have a fourth of July party/barbecue/grill! Gotta call in sick because my work isn't giving people holidays off this year! super angry about that because I have seniority over everyone!
quit your crying, get your arse over to the Sam's club on Tropical and adjust their machine. That coke taste like crap.

Oh yeah, the wife just purged out some more baby clothes if you want to grab them.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #9067
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Wow. I get back from the all men's bath house and all I hear is YSB ching chang ching chong about how he hates our country and praise Allah and feltchers unite! Here YSB, I found a shirt for you to wear to court to prove your innocence.
picture-14.png  
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #9068
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Now that the weather is warming, but not hot, we should plan a BBQ and fishing party at Lake Mead. No start or stop time. Just coordinates to the meeting spot. It could be an all day event.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #9069
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

As far as kill whitey day, whats different about any other day? The news just doesn't report it because coloreds can do no wrong in BRA.

Did I offend everyone yet?
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #9070
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

gee another dang nonner coming to vegas... wtf.
I think I qualify for nonner status again. I got here thinking I was going to be working the line only to get my *** stuck in debrief. After three years in MOC, this seriously blows.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #9071
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
I found a shirt for you to wear to court to prove your innocence.
Wow. Some uncle effer really misspelled "q u e e r".
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #9072
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I might be racist. No shyt here. This is the name of my high school:
Nathan Bedford Forrest Senior High School. It's in Jacksonville, FL. Look it up.

NB Forrest was the founder of the Ku Klux Klan and they name a school after him. I'm sure by now the school is at least 50% black. It doesn't seem like a priority to change the name.

I thought it was messed up in High School. I had to figure out the history on my own. It wasn't something taught to the students.

I doubt there are any Jews attending Hitler High.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #9073
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ysb, I've got a great spot for the BBQ/fishing. You able to secure a boat? I'll post coordinates when I get home. I know there will be no bothersome people at the place.

Also, PM me about the baby clothes, I'm sure my wife will want to go look. Which side
Of town are you in? We're Warm springs and Bermuda.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #9074
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I think I qualify for nonner status again. I got here thinking I was going to be working the line only to get my *** stuck in debrief. After three years in MOC, this seriously blows.
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #9075
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Nope. That boat is gone. He sold it a few weeks after he got it.

I always go to Crawfish Cove on the north end of the lake. It's empty when we go, but would likely be packed on a weekend.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.