Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#12,074 ·
Anyone looking for a pair of black summit racing seats with black seat covers with mounting brackets and sliders? The seats an covers have the holes in them for 5-pt harnesses. Seats are dirty, but since they're plastic, they will be easily cleaned. All parts are NEW and unused. They were for my demon, but I sold it and just found the seats. I'm seeing the exact seats on eBay for around 80 each. I will be happy with 120 for the pair.

#12,075 ·
Hobbie - hobby, lol, whateva.... I will be the first to admit that my college degree is not in spelling!

So my current project sits with the front frame rails cut completely bar with no mounting points for any suspension, interior is 100% gutted and there's not even doors on the ride now!

#12,078 ·
Oh I got pics, you know I do! LOL

Amazingly enough, I don't really think it took more then about an extra 30 seconds to pull the doors of the toyota truck when it does to pull the doors of a jeep if you run the nuts on your jeep door hinges.

And actually as far as progress goes. In my mind, tonight should be the first true progress in this build cause it'll be the first time something is actually being added to the truck rather then unbolted, cut off, or thrown away! LOL

Long shot but... If anyone has a late 90's-'04 toyota tacoma and needs any interior pieces, dash pieces, heater pieces, A/C pieces, ABS system, brake booster or master cylinder, or Air bag stuff PM me cause I've got it all and it'll all be fore sale for a pretty cheap price! Rear axle with selectable locker with 4.56 gears from the tacoma will also be for sale later in the summer/early fall if things work out time wise.

#12,080 ·
Maybe I will star building one from scratch now since you have all these parts. They hold their value well.
Funny you mention that, this '04 was purchased for $14K. Right now out of the original truck... The frame rails, metal cab, engine, transmission, steering rack, and rear axle are about all that remain factory toyota. By the time it's done, the transmission and rear axle though also will be replaced!

Just for you bonez, I know you like the pics!!! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.