Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 603 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #9031
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Ysb said you brought peanut butter on Saturday and had some crazy look in your eyes. He said there was some talk about it, but wouldn't elaborate and looked away when he said "peanut butter" I think he may be allergic.
YSB didn't seem to like the peanut butter at all. Maybe he is like my dog and prefers creamy?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #9032
sirhk100

So I can't find a link direct to PEP. I find info on baldwin motorsports out east that is a service shop for them and SF something or other in California that does servicing but can't actually find PEP themself. Am I blind? From the pictures I've seen though, if they're just leaking it looks like they're the type where you'd simply bleed the nitrogen pressure. Then push the cap on the bottom of the shock body in. That should expose a clip that you'd pop out and then slide the shaft with the piston and everything out of the shock body. (assuming the coil is already removed) Then dump out the shock oil, refill, replace all the orings and seals and then pop it back together. That's just based off the pictures I saw but they look easy. Question is where to get the seals, oil and parts in general for them. How do you contact PEP directly? Oil is no biggie, just need to know what weight oil they run and we can possibly find that locally but if you have to order orings anyways might as well get the oil they run too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #9033
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
So I can't find a link direct to PEP. I find info on baldwin motorsports out east that is a service shop for them and SF something or other in California that does servicing but can't actually find PEP themself. Am I blind? From the pictures I've seen though, if they're just leaking it looks like they're the type where you'd simply bleed the nitrogen pressure. Then push the cap on the bottom of the shock body in. That should expose a clip that you'd pop out and then slide the shaft with the piston and everything out of the shock body. (assuming the coil is already removed) Then dump out the shock oil, refill, replace all the orings and seals and then pop it back together. That's just based off the pictures I saw but they look easy. Question is where to get the seals, oil and parts in general for them. How do you contact PEP directly? Oil is no biggie, just need to know what weight oil they run and we can possibly find that locally but if you have to order orings anyways might as well get the oil they run too.
Sounds good it seems I was able to find a number to them one time. I'll look again when I get home. See what I can find.
Unread 04-09-2012, 02:38 PM   #9034
sirhk100

Yeah, if you can find a source for seals (they're possibly just orings and not actual seals) let me know and I'll check them out in person to see if they look like something we can handle. There's no black magic involved typically in rebuilding them. The secret is in the valving which even that is physically easy to change, it's knowing what to choose though is the secret. I won't pretend to know that! LOL I usually ask around and do research and do it when it comes to that kinda stuff. I'm hoping to learn a lot more though while tuning this race truck!

Unread 04-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #9035
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

So, according to a PM, I have been reported for being homophobic and spreading hate. I'm actually not. If I'm phobic about anything, it's spiders and roaches.

I know I'm not much older than most of you, but as much as I hate to say it, I think I may be of a different generation. Keep in mind, I grew up in days before MTV's The Real World informed everyone that half of the population is gay.

Back in those days, it was ok to have a sense of humor. Making fun of someone doesn't make you a bigot. That's how men used to bond. Especially military men.

I don't fear or hate gay people. Sorry if I offended you, but I think you're just being too sensitive. In the right context, anything can be funny. I think that big chip on your shoulder may be blocking your view. Lighten up. Not everything in life is serious. Especially the internet.

Now, if I were to say that some of my best friends are gay, it would come off as cliche. For the record, Polka is gay and I consider him a friend.

Just kidding. He's not my friend. Fa*got
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #9036
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

If you take YSB seriously or are offended by him, you probably need to sell your Jeep and look at getting a Prius or a Smart Car! Lighten up people, its a Jeep Thing! (that last part is cheesy, I know)
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #9037
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
So, according to a PM, I have been reported for being homophobic and spreading hate. I'm actually not. If I'm phobic about anything, it's spiders and roaches.

I know I'm not much older than most of you, but as much as I hate to say it, I think I may be of a different generation. Keep in mind, I grew up in days before MTV's The Real World informed everyone that half of the population is gay.

Back in those days, it was ok to have a sense of humor. Making fun of someone doesn't make you a bigot. That's how men used to bond. Especially military men.

I don't fear or hate gay people. Sorry if I offended you, but I think you're just being too sensitive. In the right context, anything can be funny. I think that big chip on your shoulder may be blocking your view. Lighten up. Not everything in life is serious. Especially the internet.

Now, if I were to say that some of my best friends are gay, it would come off as cliche. For the record, Polka is gay and I consider him a friend.

Just kidding. He's not my friend. Fa*got
Your such a ***!
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #9038
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

**** this ****ing **** why does this ****ing forum block the good words. Must be ran by fags. ****ing **** man. Lol
Unread 04-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #9039
sirhk100

YSB, I find your avatar insulting. I am missing a tooth and therefore have a fake one to take it's place. Your avatar comes across as insensitive to people lacking teeth cause I perceive it as showing those of us lacking teeth to be somewhat mentally challenged by the look on his face and also having a fetish with toilet plungers which I certainly do not. Please remove your avatar as it is insulting to me!

Unread 04-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #9040
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hmmmm.....

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #9041
sirhk100

Oh and YSB, you're a dick!!! You didn't bring us food the other day! Therefore we were forced to frequent Bachi Burger which was better then anything you could've possibly had inside that bag you grasped so tightly! (unless of course it was bachi burger that you also contained! Our guess though was 5 guys which is clearly inferior to Bachi!)

The more I think about I might just start reporting all of ya'll fools for every little insensitive thing you say! It'll be my new hobby!

Unread 04-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #9042
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
hmmmm.....
That's gay.
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #9043
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Oh and YSB, you're a dick!!! You didn't bring us food the other day!

The more I think about I might just start reporting all of ya'll fools for every little insensitive thing you say! It'll be my new hobby!
I felt bad about that. If I knew there would be other people everyone would have enjoyed a 5 Guys burger. The other guy that showed up stayed longer. While everyone else was eating, he sat with us eating old Halloween candy.
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #9044
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

and this is what is wrong with the world today. If you do not like something or do not agree with something move on. Heck I am pissed because I cannot join the black panthers just because I am white (Heinz 57 actually). I don't like KIA's, I would never buy one... does that mean that I should drive to a KIA dealership and start telling them that their cars suck, nope.

I hope that I offend people on a daily basis, I am not very PC at all. I do not push my ways or beliefs on people and I do not expect them to do it to me out of common courtesy.

YSB you are a worthless punk, stop pushing your gay beliefs on other people If you get blocked, I would advice that you spoof your MAC and IP address then create a new account....

Thank you, please drive thru
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #9045
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I want some halloween candy. Tired of Easter already... had some hard boiled eggs for breakfast and an egg salad sandwich for lunch. All that and I have not even ripped a single one, so strange

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.