Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#11,941 ·
davidsonlaw said:
I thought Lucifer usually hangs out in front of the TI. Interesting.
The more south you go on the strip, the sluttier the girls get!(his words, not mine! Quoted on the news) :laugh:

#11,947 ·
Raptor0206 said:
they do, you have to change the striker on the tub from the u bracket to a old chevy round style. let me know
Could I keep the round Chevy style striker with my full doors? I doubt it, but it is worth a shot. I really don't want to keep swapping strikers every time I switch doors.

#11,951 ·
Raptor0206 said:
you would have to switch the strikers back and forth. half doors are awesome though :)
Let me think about it and I'll get back to you... If someone comes up with the money, go ahead, I understand that.

#11,952 ·
gregaf3 said:
don't get doors, you will just be asking for them to get stolen. Afterall the police do recommend that you keep them off
Why do you think I am looking for a set of half doors? :laugh:

#11,954 ·
gregaf3 said:
really.... it's in my signature
Signatures don't show on mobile devices. :dunno:

#11,956 ·
Powrjunkey said:
I use the Mobile app, so signatures don't how up. Rarely get on the computer.
I already said that, pipe down you!

#11,958 ·
Powrjunkey said:
You were quicker than me at typing!!! I'll go back to the corner now!!
Must be easier on my mobile app than on your mobile app.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.