Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 598 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 04-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #8956
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have pics of where they mounted their tank? I've got a spot picked out, but wanna make sure it doesn't interfere with anything.

Unread 04-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #8957
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

knock on the grill inserts all you want, I want to get them before a rock goes flying though my radiator or a/c condenser
Unread 04-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #8958
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
knock on the grill inserts all you want, I want to get them before a rock goes flying though my radiator or a/c condenser
Thats exactly why I wants them. Plus it keeps bugs out too!
Unread 04-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #8959
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

1.jpg   2.gif  
Unread 04-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #8960
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I thought that's what a winch was for. Never had a rock hit my radiator when I had a winch on the front. Plenty of broken headlights though.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #8961
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Not sure how I let my wife talk me into going to walmart on a sat night, but these people make me feel better about myself...and I thought that I was white trash
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #8962
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Not sure how I let my wife talk me into going to walmart on a sat night, but these people make me feel better about myself...and I thought that I was white trash
Haha what a freak show. Please take pictures next time. The Wally's in Charleston S.C. are kind of dangerous but funny none the less.

The one near us has been out of buck shot both times I have went. I always park on the side and enter through the auto center so I don't have to deal with the parking lot zombies but that's probably not open at this time of night. Did you see YSB trying to buy weed in the parking lot?
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #8963
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I was trying to find out who impregnated these fine ho's, then I see him with the flat billed hat, wrinkled tapout shIrt and sandles with socks on
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #8964
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Try Walmart at 2 AM on a Tuesday. You'll know why so many people believe in UFOs, 'cause some of those "people" don't look quite human.
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #8965
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
I was trying to find out who impregnated these fine ho's, then I see him with the flat billed hat, wrinkled tapout shIrt and sandles with socks on
People wearing socks with sandals in public should be punched in the feelings.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #8966
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

All of the easter stuff is 75% off and they have to key each one in....
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #8967
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
My little side project...grille inserts. Not too shabby
They look nice.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #8968
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

back when I was in the military we stayed at Boulder Station for almost a month straight. I worked swing shift, so we normally got home between 12-3 am. Try walking into that joint at 3 am on a week night and you will see people gambling their trailer payments and trying to pawn the 4 teeth that they have left just so they can save money on tooth paste.
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #8969
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So, here it is just before adding the fittings. What a pain in the arse it was getting the washers and nuts on the tank! It fit almost perfectly here. I'm hoping that when I do my lift, nothing interferes with it. Of course, no fitting to go from compressor to the air tubing to tank. Oh well, next weekend is just six days away. Then I should be able to wire it and mount the gauge in a day! Then figure out where the air horns go!!!!
image-1873289401.jpg  
Unread 04-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #8970
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

looking good.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.