Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 594 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #8896
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

I wasn't aware you could purchase them by the box. I thought they were sort of single units to be carried out in dark plastic bags.
same thing as sam's club and women, the more you get in bulk the cheaper they are

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #8897
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So you actually go through that many rubber dildos? You're gonna be crapping your pants uncontrollably beginning sometime in the next couple years for sure! Hope you have a good medical plan.
Unread 04-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #8898
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I hand them out on halloween to the little asian and irish kids. Ha ha. But they do make a good door bell and door stop for the mormons when they are passing out pamphlets
Unread 04-07-2012, 01:30 AM   #8899
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So you actually go through that many rubber dildos? You're gonna be crapping your pants uncontrollably beginning sometime in the next couple years for sure! Hope you have a good medical plan.
Or a big cork
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #8900
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I hand them out on halloween to the little asian and irish kids. Ha ha. But they do make a good door bell and door stop for the mormons when they are passing out pamphlets
I think it would be funnier to do drive by dildo-ings at churches and fast food restaurants. Don't actually hit anyone, but just toss it out the window at the drive thru Lorena bobbit style. Toos it at the front door of churches and yell "repent for the end is near...your bung hole!" it's probably illegal to hit high schools, so stay away from that!!
Unread 04-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #8901
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm bailing out of shooting tom...today! Just got off work, and am not going to try to sleep four hours and then drive to and from the spot and then try to be alert enough to watch my baby when my wife goes to work. Sorry, I wanted to go , and am seriously pissed off at my work because a series of fck ups happened and i got screwed. Oh and my weekend is only one day(sat) because no one else can handle the work when someone is off. I know I'm sounding like a serious btch right now, and I don't care. Management at my job sucks mummy balls and can't figure out how to treat or talk to people like they're human beings and act like everything you do is wrong and should have been done a different way. EFFF YOU A-HOLES!!!! I feel better now. Thanks for accepting my rant!!!
Unread 04-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #8902
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Sellin my 2001 cherokee, hit me up for more info. Some of yall have wheeled with me and know what its capable of.
LVLF4LO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #8903
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

So, who is still in? I had a bad night and I'm not 100%, but I'll go anyway.
Unread 04-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #8904
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm still in

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #8905
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

It's just us, Andy. Everyone else that confirmed backed out.
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #8906
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
It's just us, Andy. Everyone else that confirmed backed out.
A little alone time.
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #8907
Firewater
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I would have been up for a shooting day, but I'm still a newbie here and I know YSB likes to meet people before taking them out to see his mine collection. He probably wouldn't want that first meeting to be a shotgun wedding.
Hopefully someone will post up a group ride that I can make it to and I'll get inducted into the madness.
Firewater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #8908
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Ok guys, I couldn't keep the Jeep running anymore but I did get another vehicle for the trails. It's a beast so if you can't keep up with me out there I understand. Who is up for some wheeling? Last one to the trail is a penis pump!
picture-8.jpg  
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #8909
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
Ok guys, I couldn't keep the Jeep running anymore but I did get another vehicle for the trails. It's a beast so if you can't keep up with me out there I understand. Who is up for some wheeling? Last one to the trail is a penis pump!
Polka, I think you're mistaken, this forum is for jeeps, the dirt fairies forum is located elsewhere. When you return to jeeps, feel free to get back in touch with us. We may let you back in, but only after YSB and Powr have a chance to inspect your manhood! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #8910
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If ever I've seen a blatant waste of money, it's that POS! There's a reason they only made those for few years! Ghey! Ivan just see someone popping out of it yelling "It's FABULOUS!" in the gheyest voice like big ghey Al from southpark!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.