Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 562 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-31-2012, 03:10 AM   #8416
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
We won!
Won what? A bet? If you hit the lotto, you wouldn't be advertising it.

Unread 03-31-2012, 03:12 AM   #8417
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Won what? A bet? If you hit the lotto, you wouldn't be advertising it.
We won the lotto. 8 dollars. Go to bed you have to get rocks tomorrow.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 09:13 AM   #8418
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

And the three winners are:

1. Woman with 8 kids and 7 baby daddies.
2. Ex con one offense away from life as a habitual offender.
3. Illegal border hopper.
Unread 03-31-2012, 09:43 AM   #8419
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

If any one wants to go shooting with me today gimmie a call. Two7one two0one2
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #8420
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

shoot me now... I spent a few hours yesterday installing a set of coil spring spacers that dwink gave me. I left the instructions open on my desktop just to notice that I was supposed to put the stock spring isolators back on too. Guess I will wait til tomorrow and pull everything back apart to put the isolators back on. No big deal cause I have air tools... the only issue is that I only have a low profile floor jack for cars and a hi-lift. After doing it yesterday using the hi-lift I have to confirm that they are as dangerous as everyone says.
Unread 03-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #8421
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
shoot me now... I spent a few hours yesterday installing a set of coil spring spacers that dwink gave me. I left the instructions open on my desktop just to notice that I was supposed to put the stock spring isolators back on too. Guess I will wait til tomorrow and pull everything back apart to put the isolators back on. No big deal cause I have air tools... the only issue is that I only have a low profile floor jack for cars and a hi-lift. After doing it yesterday using the hi-lift I have to confirm that they are as dangerous as everyone says.
Yea, they can smash your face. You can swing by and use my floor jack if you need it.
Unread 03-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #8422
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I put them on from start to driving down the road in less than 3 hours. That included multiple calls from the wife and 2 different neighbors stopping by to bs. I just hate doing it things twice. My floor jack only goes up to 18 inches. Most of the ones that I have seen online only go up to either 19-20 inches. Hard to justify the money for a few inches. Well if I was YSB I could justify the money for a few extra inches.
Unread 03-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #8423
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I put them on from start to driving down the road in less than 3 hours. That included multiple calls from the wife and 2 different neighbors stopping by to bs. I just hate doing it things twice. My floor jack only goes up to 18 inches. Most of the ones that I have seen online only go up to either 19-20 inches. Hard to justify the money for a few inches. Well if I was YSB I could justify the money for a few extra inches.
One day I will have a lift. If it is the only thing I accomplish I will have a 2 post lift. Every time I pull out a floor jack I kick myself for not getting a second job to buy one.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #8424
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

My buddy in PA had one, it made everything so much easier. I cannot wait until the boss gets out of the military and we can settle down somewhere so I can build the shop that I want. I could always drive out to the auto hobby shop on base... but by the time I pack up all my tools drive out there and wait for a bay, I could be finished.
Unread 03-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #8425
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I've heard that high schools have cut the auto shop programs due to budget. I wonder if they would allow rental use of the huge shops. When I was at cimarron HS they had 3 lifts. My little bro still goes there and nobody uses them.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #8426
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Thanks sirk, they had another Denso 150 amp alternator there at the shop so I have a new one now. 100 bucks. Really nice guys. They can do bigger rewinds for around 1 dollar per amp. They would have had to send mine out to do that and could have given me a 200 amp alt for around 200 bucks but it would take a couple days. I still thinks that's pretty darn fast.
Unread 03-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #8427
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Just got done replacing the Jeep's blower motor, now I don't have to speed over road dots to make it come on anymore!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #8428
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Some of today's fun!
Unread 03-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #8429
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ysb won't be bothering us anymore!
Unread 03-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #8430
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Sadly I wish that were true. I think you are staging his death to ramp up his big return!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.