Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 561 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 03-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #8401
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I could probably be talked into that. When would you wanna leave? I'd have to be back by 3 ish or bring the baby with me.

Unread 03-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #8402
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
It's surprising how many people just turn the radio up to cover up a noise the car is making rather than trying to fix it.
I used to be really big into car audio. I thought I might still be when I got my Jeep, but it's so loud in there I never use my stereo while I'm driving unless it's news or talk. Yup. Six Kicker speakers to listen to Hannity.
Unread 03-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #8403
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I could probably be talked into that. When would you wanna leave? I'd have to be back by 3 ish or bring the baby with me.
That'll work perfect. Mrs. Bunny is supposed to be off at 3 anyway. Want to meet up around 9?
Unread 03-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #8404
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ad on CL for you Cherokee people:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/2885709148.html

JKS adjustable track bar w/hem joint $110

JKS quicker disconnects with QT holders $65

4 weld on control arm mount tabs for long-arm setup $35
Unread 03-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #8405
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Didn't win.
Unread 03-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #8406
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

The site says 640 mil. Did anyone win? I could have sworn the news said all combinations were covered.
Unread 03-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #8407
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
The site says 640 mil. Did anyone win? I could have sworn the news said all combinations were covered.
It will be a few hours before they know if anyone won, usually it is fast but the volume of tickets was huge.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #8408
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not into low riders, but there was a 59 impala hardtop on the 15 that has no hood, but it's got a big v-8 with twin turbos pouring out above the fenders. Fuel cell could be seen from behind with LED tail lights and a MEAN growl from the exhaust. It got off at flamingo, so if anyone sees it, take a closer look! Bada ss!
Unread 03-31-2012, 12:06 AM   #8409
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

At least one mega millions winner in Baltimore county Maryland. Oh, well. If one of you happen to have a winning ticket, can I have 10k to completely finish my jeep. I'll still be your friend and not leach you, for anything else. Besides, you need someone to keep you grounded and tell you to stfu when your being a douc he!
Unread 03-31-2012, 12:27 AM   #8410
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Going shooting tomorrow if any one wants to go. I hope to blow up a water heater with tanerite. Some time in the morning before it gets crappy.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 01:53 AM   #8411
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Going shooting tomorrow if any one wants to go. I hope to blow up a water heater with tanerite. Some time in the morning before it gets crappy.
Where and what time. I may be able to if it is early. I have to be home by 11:30.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 02:09 AM   #8412
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

WTF is it with all you fools wanting to be up at the asscr ack of dawn to do sh it? Swing shift blows for getting up early...especially after OT! Was supposed to go with Ysb, but it's now after 1 and just getting home. You guys are crazy! I need to change my shift or something.
Unread 03-31-2012, 02:16 AM   #8413
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
WTF is it with all you fools wanting to be up at the asscr ack of dawn to do sh it? Swing shift blows for getting up early...especially after OT! Was supposed to go with Ysb, but it's now after 1 and just getting home. You guys are crazy! I need to change my shift or something.
I just got home but not from work. That was what I hated about valet, the weird hours. That is also when you made the most $. It was still the funnest job I've ever had.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 02:21 AM   #8414
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Let's plan for Sunday morning! Can that work for you guys? It's not supposed to be windy then either.
Unread 03-31-2012, 02:35 AM   #8415
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

We won!
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.