Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-27-2011, 02:23 AM   #826
sirlasvegas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Still down, I know whats wrong with it, just a matter of putting the time in to fix it... got a blown head gasket. Ive got it half way taken apart. Might finish disassembling tomorrow (hopefully) .. then off to the machine shop. Ill def hit you up if I need something, thanks a bunch!

Unread 07-27-2011, 08:06 AM   #827
needmesome2
1997 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlasvegas View Post
Still down, I know whats wrong with it, just a matter of putting the time in to fix it... got a blown head gasket. Ive got it half way taken apart. Might finish disassembling tomorrow (hopefully) .. then off to the machine shop. Ill def hit you up if I need something, thanks a bunch!
Its always good when you know what it is and not throwing part at it ...But dont feel to bad my ZJ been down for two week damn flexplate ....its a JEEP THING lol now I know what that really means. My ZJ has or had all the "JEEP" problems lol
Unread 07-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #828
sirlasvegas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Well I started out by throwing parts at it lol Finally got it started and really realized it was the headgasket when I smoke out my entire neighborhood. By the time the headgasket is done, Ill have 2k into parts (including lift, wheels and tires) and havent even got to drive or register it yet lol
Unread 07-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #829
YOJIK
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Went out last Saturday to the trail between Blue Diamond and Goodsprings. Dr Marn was going to join; however, he had some issues so he couldn't make it. Anyways, took my parents out on their first time offroading and here are the pictures:

And nothing like finishing off the trail with a cold beer at the oldest bar in the county.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yojiks-2006-tj-build-thread-1158011/"]My Build Thread[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f161/official-las-vegas-southern-nevada-wheelin-thread-1104394/"]Las Vegas Southern Nevada Thread[/URL]
YOJIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #830
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOJIK
Went out last Saturday to the trail between Blue Diamond and Goodsprings. And nothing like finishing off the trail with a cold beer at the oldest bar in the county.
That's a fun trail. Did you turn and go up the cliffs overlooking Vegas? Last time I was up there we found a camry that someone had pushed over the edge and it fell partway down.
Tagsrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #831
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Anyone need to buy a car? Selling my magnum.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #832
YOJIK
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagsrover View Post
That's a fun trail. Did you turn and go up the cliffs overlooking Vegas? Last time I was up there we found a camry that someone had pushed over the edge and it fell partway down.
Yep, its a cool view from up there. I got some good pictures of my parents standing up there with Vegas far off in the background.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yojiks-2006-tj-build-thread-1158011/"]My Build Thread[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f161/official-las-vegas-southern-nevada-wheelin-thread-1104394/"]Las Vegas Southern Nevada Thread[/URL]
YOJIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #833
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Went for a short spur of the moment ride today out by Kodachrome. Started raining so i headed back because I crossed like 5 washes.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #834
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Went for a short spur of the moment ride today out by Kodachrome. Started raining so i headed back because I crossed like 5 washes.
Sexy
Unread 08-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #835
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone up for a Friday morning run? Something not too technical, close, but fun?

Potato Ridge?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #836
needmesome2
1997 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Anyone up for a Friday morning run? Something not too technical, close, but fun?

Potato Ridge?
Looks like warmachines are going to set up a potato ridge run this weekend

http://warmachines702.com/page3
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #837
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

yea, I'm only available friday though...
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #838
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

Potato Ridge?
Normally I could swing a Friday morning, but not this week. Too bad.
davidsonlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #839
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmesome2

Looks like warmachines are going to set up a potato ridge run this weekend

http://warmachines702.com/page3
Is that like a club only thing or is it cool to tag along?
Unread 08-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #840
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

Normally I could swing a Friday morning, but not this week. Too bad.
Is it a club only run or is it cool for others to tag along?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.