Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 555 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 03-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #8311
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Viair OBA system on its way!! Hopefully I can find somewhere to mount my tank. Also hopefully I can find my relay and air solenoid to make the air horns work!! I'm gonna get in trouble-I know it.

Unread 03-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #8312
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
This guy is such a dbag!

I would have fully parked next to him with my tire right at his door. Then sit and watch while he crawled over from the passenger side, then leave right as he was getting in the drivers seat.
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #8313
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Viair OBA system on its way!! Hopefully I can find somewhere to mount my tank. Also hopefully I can find my relay and air solenoid to make the air horns work!! I'm gonna get in trouble-I know it.
I owe you some work. Let me know if I can help with that project.
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #8314
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Air Horns are the best thing EVER... However, I was pulled over once for using them I honked at some crack head on the corner and made him **** himself. The cop pulled me over and without trying to laugh too hard told me they were illegal because of some noise ordinance. Then said have a nice day and walked back to his car and left. Let me know if you need help I have installed a couple (my truck and Jeep)

OK would like to find out what gun people like to carry concealed. When I worked for the State of Nevada, I carried my Kel-Tec P3AT summer and my Glock 23 in the winter. Waiting on my CCW to get here but kind of want to buy a new gun in the meantime. Leaning towards Springfield XD.
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #8315
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

watching impractical jokers on tru tv. This show is funny as hell. I cannot stop laughing.
Unread 03-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #8316
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You'll have to come out when I try my new LC9! I'm super excited, but weather is supposed to be poops this Saturday. Could always go xd, also. My lcp fits in my pocket. I'm going to start locating as much of the stuff I've collected as soon as possible before the kit gets here.
Unread 03-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #8317
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
You'll have to come out when I try my new LC9! I'm super excited, but weather is supposed to be poops this Saturday. Could always go xd, also. My lcp fits in my pocket. I'm going to start locating as much of the stuff I've collected as soon as possible before the kit gets here.
I'm game let me know when.
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #8318
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know what else it will take to get people to stop at stop signs and red lights.

http://kvvu.m0bl.net/r/ycjw9
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #8319
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I wonder how fast the hummer was going. I feel for the family of the 26 year old. For the old dude driving the hummer, I wonder how he survived to be that old. The fastest city street around here is 45. I don't think anything short of a dump truck could have done that much damage at 45
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #8320
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I wonder how fast the hummer was going. I feel for the family of the 26 year old. For the old dude driving the hummer, I wonder how he survived to be that old. The fastest city street around here is 45. I don't think anything short of a dump truck could have done that much damage at 45
I drive through that intersection a couple of times each day ... my office is close by. The limit there is 45, but I don't usually go that fast due to the fact that it's generally too congested when I'm driving on it, which just tends to make things more aggressive.
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #8321
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thought you guys might be interested in these:

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/27/j...fari-concepts/

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/28/j...pts-on-camera/
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #8322
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post

OK would like to find out what gun people like to carry concealed. When I worked for the State of Nevada, I carried my Kel-Tec P3AT summer and my Glock 23 in the winter. Waiting on my CCW to get here but kind of want to buy a new gun in the meantime. Leaning towards Springfield XD.
I recently rented the Kahr CM9 and CW9 at American Shooters. I was really impressed with the smaller CM9. The recoil wasn't bad at all and the size is perfect for pocket carry with it's 3inch barrel and 6+1 capacity. There's an extended grip mag that takes it up to 7+1. Might take a bit to get used to the pinky finger not having anywhere to go other than trying to wrap around the butt of the grip. The CW9 is a 3.5inch barrel and 7+1 with the standard, 8+1 extended grip. Grip is a little better on the CW9 but you trade off a little in concealment I guess. A friend of mine recently picked up the CM9 and he likes it so far. I plan on picking one up eventually when I get done/take a break from building up my Jeep.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 12:07 AM   #8323
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit

I recently rented the Kahr CM9 and CW9 at American Shooters. I was really impressed with the smaller CM9. The recoil wasn't bad at all and the size is perfect for pocket carry with it's 3inch barrel and 6+1 capacity. There's an extended grip mag that takes it up to 7+1. Might take a bit to get used to the pinky finger not having anywhere to go other than trying to wrap around the butt of the grip. The CW9 is a 3.5inch barrel and 7+1 with the standard, 8+1 extended grip. Grip is a little better on the CW9 but you trade off a little in concealment I guess. A friend of mine recently picked up the CM9 and he likes it so far. I plan on picking one up eventually when I get done/take a break from building up my Jeep.
I like my tarus PT-111 pro. 3" barrel 12+1
Unread 03-30-2012, 06:19 AM   #8324
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Air Horns are the best thing EVER... However, I was pulled over once for using them I honked at some crack head on the corner and made him **** himself. The cop pulled me over and without trying to laugh too hard told me they were illegal because of some noise ordinance. Then said have a nice day and walked back to his car and left.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 08:10 AM   #8325
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
How about a mount on the left floor by the driver door? Something I can mount a sword to so I can easily stab other drivers.
This is absolutely the winner right here! All other ideas suck!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.