Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 549 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #8221
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Was his JK black or white? I know of two pro MMA fighters that fit that description. If it's either of them, they are both sponsored by Tapout and they are both middle of the pack fighters.

Unread 03-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #8222
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

I think you were in the middle of a YSB type gay fantasy... Just think about it, two dudes at a house call a plumber. by any chance did they have assless chaps on? Did they make any comments while you were under the sink like "boy I could putty up that crack" Also what did his buddy have a death clutch on, the other guys junk.

man I can't stop laughing. I kill me sometimes.
You sure did put a lot of thought into that fantasy.
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #8223
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Last night my wife and I were talking about the treyvon kid that was killed last week. I guess all the photos they've released are 6 yrs old, he has been in all kinds of sketchy trouble, and the guy who shot him had his nose broken and his head smashed against a curb. I think jesse jackson and al sharpton shot be attacked by a 17 yo athlete give them a gun and see what happens. Little **** got what he deserved.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #8224
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Did you see that Spike Lee tweeted the wrong address for Zimmerman's home? It turned out to be the address of a random elderly couple lol. They are terrified now that angry mobs will show up at their home.
I agree with all of the new evidence out that skittles can cause your death. Also it's panning out to be another Duke Lacrosse situation. Zim was attacked after he asked Tay Tay what he was doing in his neighborhood. It could have been anyone that was attacked by this kid. He got pwned. This kid was not the innocent little angel they made him out to be at first, just like the media wanted you to believe that Zim was white.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #8225
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

the media is very biased. I almost believe that the media has enough power by reporting how they want to even effect the outcome of elections. I saw on the drudgereport that they actually posted some of the tryvon kids twitter post and what his screen name was. It sheds a little bit of light on the situation. I am just upset about the timing of this shooting. Now everyone is going to get their panties all twisted up with the new "Neighborhood Watch" movie coming out.
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #8226
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

This is turning out to be some really great entertainment. With Obama looking a bit on the racist side with his comments and also with the White kid that was set on fire by some blacks for being white going unnoticed in the media. Where is JJ and Sharpton to stand up for this boy? Why hasn't the Prez offered condolences and denounced this horrible racist crime? Why aren't whites marching in the street and looting Walgreens? Instead he divides us more by making the comment about how Tay Tay
"skittles" Martin looks like his boy if he had one. Poppycock! http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ire-tv-station

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/mi...artin-protest/
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #8227
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

You men need to see the positive in all of this. It's brought latino's and white people closer.
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #8228
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
You men need to see the positive in all of this. It's brought latino's and white people closer.
WTF rabbit? I already like tacos and Salma Hayek . It's the menudo I am having a hard time with. Not the band, they are great.

I have been reading through the comments sections on various news sites and it seems that even though he is Hispanic, there are a bunch of comments about whitey this and crackers that. It doesn't really matter. Obama is half white and I have never heard of anyone referring to him as a White African American. No Caucasian was involved here but yet it's being brought up. Funniest comment by a African American person I have read is that they built America with blood, sweat, and tears and without them we would not have a country. Obviously he missed history class when he was in school. Wait a minute, nevermind.
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #8229
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Obama is sooo done. Just stick your nose out there to look like an idiot... Again.
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #8230
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Obama is sooo done. Just stick your nose out there to look like an idiot... Again.
What these particular African Americans fail to see if they are trying to start a race war is that no other minority is standing behind them. Anyone who is smart enough to recognize how stupid they are is not willing to participate. Including African Americans who despise this kind of behavior and there are a lot of them. JJ and Sharpton just perpetuate this feeling of ignorant entitlement which makes for excellent media and entertainment. I am getting out the popcorn and beer for this show.

I am still wondering how the New Black Panther Party can get away with issuing a 10,000$ bounty on Zimmerman's head without getting in any trouble. The double standards are piling. Ok, I'm done. For some reason I have a craving for KFC though.
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #8231
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I wish I believed it was over, but there are many uninformed voters. Also, voter fraud is a real threat. Since turning 18, I have received at least 3 mail notifications that my absentee vote was counted. Other than during my military service, I've never voted by absentee ballot. I tried to complain, but nobody was listening.
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #8232
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Check this new law that was signed in secrecy by Obama. HR 347 anti-protest law. Secret service can arrest anyone protesting in their presence and they can be charged with a felony. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...e_speech_.html

Unread 03-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #8233
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry to interrupt the political conversation. lol

Any job openings out there that you know of?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #8234
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

What kind of work?
Unread 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #8235
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

Last I heard Hard Rock Hotel is hiring for all positions, if you're into the hospitality industry.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.