Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 548 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #8206
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Better than nothing! Good for a few fill ups at the pump or a new handgun from Sportsman's Warehouse.
Is this the same store?
http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/

I see lots of gun supplies and ammo, but no firearms.

Unread 03-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #8207
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Same store! When they were open before, they sold guns. Got my encore there. Also bought my AR mags there too. Lots of reloading stuff too. It's dads toy store!
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #8208
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

So the reopened store doesn't sell any kind of firearm?
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #8209
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny

Is this the same store?
http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/

I see lots of gun supplies and ammo, but no firearms.
They sell guns at least in the ad I got for a sale says they do. Like powr said great store for reloading supplies. I was buying powder there before for half of what bass pro wanted.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #8210
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Has anyone here done any bobcat trapping? I'm considering throwing in with my boss on a modest bobcat trapping attempt. We won't do anything big but i just wanted to know if anyone has ever done it.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #8211
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

So I went to a customers home today for a leaking w/h, and saw a nicely built JKUR in the driveway. Ooh fellow Jeeper I was thinking. Started talking Jeeps with him he turned out to be a total DB. He shyted all over my Cherokee and anything else not JK. To top it off he gets pissed at me b/c his water heater code requirements are not covered under his home warranty. So before I leave I asked him how long did it take him to build his Jeep In the garage, dude said 4wheelparts did all the work. I told him it was a nice ride and I hope I can get my Jeep running again, the A-hole said to sell my "turd" for a real Jeep, as he points to his. I said nah, I'd rather build mine then have some on do it for me. Have a nice day!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #8212
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

the world is full of db's just because he drives a jeep it does not stop him from being a db. This is only my second Jeep, but I have been working on cars since I was a kid. I have noticed that there are a bunch of people that think they are too cool for school on the other JK specific forum.
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #8213
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

4Wheel Parts didn't do all your guys work for you? WTF. Lol
Unread 03-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #8214
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
the world is full of db's just because he drives a jeep it does not stop him from being a db. This is only my second Jeep, but I have been working on cars since I was a kid. I have noticed that there are a bunch of people that think they are too cool for school on the other JK specific forum.
Yeah you are right, I just hold Jeep owners to a higher level and get disappointed when I find a DB Jeep owner.
Unread 03-28-2012, 07:12 AM   #8215
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Yeah you are right, I just hold Jeep owners to a higher level and get disappointed when I find a DB Jeep owner.
you have to think that just anyone can walk on the lot and buy one. But this is a good thing because they are normally the people that never touch the transfer case, which gives us quality used jeeps.

Then once this db is finished having 4wd install everything one of 3 things happens. Either they go up on craigslist at the price of gold and we all get a good laugh when some guy wants $400 for a used factory suspension or it goes up dirt cheap because he does not know what he has. Or he just leaves the parts with 4wd and they sell them dirt cheap cause they got them for free. So no matter which way you look at it, these db's help fuel the jeep scene. That is until they throw 33's on with 20 inch rims!!!!
Unread 03-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #8216
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I bet that thing never see's a trail and he has a closet full of affliction and ed hardey.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #8217
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
I bet that thing never see's a trail and he has a closet full of affliction and ed hardey.
Funny thing is, it does see some kind of wheeling. The tires have chunking and rock rash. But dude did have a tapout shirt on. His buddy had Death Clutch on.
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #8218
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Funny thing is, it does see some kind of wheeling. The tires have chunking and rock rash. But dude did have a tapout shirt on. His buddy had Death Clutch on.
There you go. There is a reason I don't have any friends who wear that kind of stuff or have huge Ford super duty trucks with 2 foot drop hitches and construction scaffolding welded underneath.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #8219
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I think you were in the middle of a YSB type gay fantasy... Just think about it, two dudes at a house call a plumber. by any chance did they have assless chaps on? Did they make any comments while you were under the sink like "boy I could putty up that crack" Also what did his buddy have a death clutch on, the other guys junk.

man I can't stop laughing. I kill me sometimes.
Unread 03-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #8220
sirhk100

"tell your mouth to bring it's a-game" New slogan line from jack in the box. I can think of a chick or two I'm going to use it on though... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.