Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 547 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-27-2012, 07:08 AM   #8191
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

H1 = hell yes
H2 = might come over for free beer
H3= I wouldn't acknowledge you

Unread 03-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #8192
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Some awesome Jeep news. Brought to you by Carls Jr.

http://jalopnik.com/5896703/jeep-mig...his-is-awesome
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #8193
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Love the HMMWV. The original military version. Not the little bytch boy models. I can't remember if it was Georgia or SC that held the military training for the HMMWV.

There were men from all the services there for the training. Of course, with all the testosterone, it was competitive. People were bragging about their offroad skills and how each of them would get the best course time.

We all got stuck. Turns out that was the purpose of the course. To teach us how to unfeck ourselves.

Also, I'm skipping the CA trip today. New meds are making me a little head foggy. Still going out. Just to Goodsprings. Better to be somewhere familiar.
Unread 03-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #8194
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Love the HMMWV. The original military version. Not the little bytch boy models. I can't remember if it was Georgia or SC that held the military training for the HMMWV.

There were men from all the services there for the training. Of course, with all the testosterone, it was competitive. People were bragging about their offroad skills and how each of them would get the best course time.

We all got stuck. Turns out that was the purpose of the course. To teach us how to unfeck ourselves.

Also, I'm skipping the CA trip today. New meds are making me a little head foggy. Still going out. Just to Goodsprings. Better to be somewhere familiar.
Be careful. Don't mistake any rednecks for aliens and get butt probed.
Unread 03-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #8195
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

We're still not on our way yet. Good thing we aren't going to CA today. It would probably be noon before we arrived on site.

Polka, tell your wife we said thanks for the tax software tip. We finally got around to doing the taxes last night. We're getting a huge $520 back! That was sarcasm. I'm cool with that. I like to have my refund as low as possible without having to pay. That way, we keep as much as we can from each check throughout the year.
Unread 03-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #8196
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
We're still not on our way yet. Good thing we aren't going to CA today. It would probably be noon before we arrived on site.

Polka, tell your wife we said thanks for the tax software tip. We finally got around to doing the taxes last night. We're getting a huge $520 back! That was sarcasm. I'm cool with that. I like to have my refund as low as possible without having to pay. That way, we keep as much as we can from each check throughout the year.
Better than nothing! Good for a few fill ups at the pump or a new handgun from Sportsman's Warehouse.
Unread 03-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #8197
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower

Better than nothing! Good for a few fill ups at the pump or a new handgun from Sportsman's Warehouse.
I was thinking about buying a Taurus there. We ll see.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #8198
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
When did that place open?
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #8199
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I don't know but I just got some mail from them the other day. So recently.
Unread 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #8200
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
I don't know but I just got some mail from them the other day. So recently.
It's definitely open I've had a few friends go. I've heard it isn't as cheap as it used to be. Some things are cheaper then bass pro some are the same. I may check it out Saturday.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #8201
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

We went a while back and it did seem over priced
Unread 03-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #8202
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

There were two Sportsman Warehouses, one in the NW and one on Lake Mead in Henderson. I know the one in Henderson closed a few years ago but I am not sure about the other...unless that is that is the one you guys are talking about.
Unread 03-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #8203
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

It is off of Ann and 95. It was closed when we moved here last year and they recently reopened it.
Unread 03-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #8204
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I found a nice "neighbor hood watch" T shirt. Or if you are going in the opposite direction there is this one. I think it's pretty funny considering he is Hispanic. This maybe a good one to collect.
http://www.feistees.com/neighborhood-watch-t-shirt/

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-tshirt-759832
Unread 03-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #8205
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
It is off of Ann and 95. It was closed when we moved here last year and they recently reopened it.
When they closed I bought a bunch of fly fishing stuff there on sale for like 40-50% off, I had ALOT of flies crammed into a little cup and the cashier asked how many there was in there, I said 30. She then proceeded to dump them out and count every single one, BUSTED!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.