Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#10,927 ·
Probably was just stressed at the new home. Glad he's better!
Anyone shooting tomorrow? If no posts, I won't be out there by myself.

#10,929 ·
Take a few of the fastest production cars and set them up for a quarter mile race. Pick your top winners, watch the video and see how you did. I gotta say, none of my picks were in the top three. Here are the players and their stats:

BMW 1-Series M
333HP. 369 LB FT.

Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
444 HP. 380 LB FT.

Porsche 911 GT3 RS
450 HP. 317 LB FT.

Chevy Corvette Z06 /Z07
505 HP. 470 LB FT.

Ferrari 458 Italia
557 HP. 398 LB FT.

Nissan GT-R
530 HP. 448 LB FT.

Audi R8 GT
560 HP. 398 LB FT.

Mercedes SLS AMG
563 HP. 479 LB FT.

Lexus LFA
552 HP. 354 LB FT.

Porsche Cayman R
330 HP. 273 LB FT.

Lotus Evora S
345 HP. 295 LB FT.

#10,932 ·
#10,934 ·
Take a few of the fastest production cars and set them up for a quarter mile race. Pick your top winners, watch the video and see how you did. I gotta say, none of my picks were in the top three. Here are the players and their stats:
I picked the top two correctly, but I'm kind of a Godzilla fan. I did expect the Corvette and and the SLS to do better than the R8 though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.