Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#10,861 ·
Just a thought, if you just got this dog and he was malnourished, he may just be stressed out for being in a strange home with another dog. If stool and urine and vomit are ok, just observe and report! Everyone just calm down, this guy is just worried about his pup and looking for reassuring comfort from guys he feels he can trust. He's probably already very attached to the dog an doesn't want it to be ill. I honestly think it will be fine, just make sure it has constant access to food and water. Maybe quarantine it so you can tell if it's eating.

#10,862 ·
Just a thought, if you just got this dog and he was malnourished, he may just be stressed out for being in a strange home with another dog. If stool and urine and vomit are ok, just observe and report! Everyone just calm down, this guy is just worried about his pup and looking for reassuring comfort from guys he feels he can trust. He's probably already very attached to the dog an doesn't want it to be ill. I honestly think it will be fine, just make sure it has constant access to food and water. Maybe quarantine it so you can tell if it's eating.
Nothing you said was funny or entertaining. I am going to bed now.:D

#10,866 ·
Glad it worked out man. He is located at jones and Cheyenne. It is tough to read and comprehend feelings online no worries from me. I like dogs but I grew up without that emotional connection with pets. To me my dog is a pet and easily replaceable. I know it makes me heartless but I honestly just don't get that attached. It is always a good idea to get all of the vaccinations done. If you go to a feed and tack store you can get them for cheap and administer yourself.

Sucky timing on the glock for me powr. I'm still chancing getting fired or I would scoop that thing up. Maybe I can convince the wife that it would be a wise "investment" with the way gun prices are heading.

#10,875 ·
So a coworker found out two days ago she's got a warrant out for her arrest for an unpaid traffic ticket. She went to deal with it yesterday. Turns out a hooker down town has about 20 various fake ID"s that she uses when in trouble and her info is on one of them. So after spending half a day at court getting it cleared up and actually almost not having the judge believe her it got straightened out. She then spent half a day at DMV getting her record cleared also.

On top of that here's the next kicker... She was presented the carbon copy of the ticket in court to show that the signature wasn't hers when it was signed at the traffic violation stop right... Well when the cop ran her info he filled out the ticket with her full address and SOCIAL SECURITY number. So basically the cop ran her info at the stop, filled it all in and then provided the hooker pretty much everything she needs to do a complete ID theft! Nice job metro!

She's sooooooo pissed off right now! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.