Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 544 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

HELLA FF75 12V 55W H7 Fog Lamps - SPECIAL OVERSTOCK SALE FBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiJeep Gear & Install Packages!

Unread 03-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #8146
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Greg, you have girl(s) right? Still have clothes? We can use some clothes, so rather than CL them, hit me up and I will probably buy some of them....wait, my wife will have to approve the ones she likes, but our daughter is growing and can use them. Pm me and let me know what you have and how much, and maybe we can help each other out.

Unread 03-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #8147
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Hey Greg, you have girl(s) right? Still have clothes? We can use some clothes, so rather than CL them, hit me up and I will probably buy some of them....wait, my wife will have to approve the ones she likes, but our daughter is growing and can use them. Pm me and let me know what you have and how much, and maybe we can help each other out.
I hope that isn't code for bartering for sex.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #8148
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Our son in going to be 4 in July and our daughter will be 2 in July. If they are younger than that let me know if the sizes are good.
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #8149
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My daughter will be 1 next month, and another one on the way, so sizes should be good.
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #8150
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

will do, I will let you know as they come available.

I grabbed some of that water that they have up at zion and filled up my camelbak yesterday. I normally only drink it when I am up there, but I decided to bring some back. It taste even better ice cold!!!
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #8151
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ok. Enjoy the parasites.

Just got home from a few hours of shooting and climbing. It was way too soon for me to shoot, but I really am so sick of being home. My ears are ringing and my head is pounding. Better than a quiet house though.

I sent out messages while out there. Not sure if I have the hang of this "I'm effed" device yet. I don't know if I waited long enough before shutting it off. Did anyone on my list get the messages?

Also, thanks for all those who volunteered to be on my contact list. I think I have more than enough now. Someone that I never suspected even volunteered. You really think I want you to know where I am?
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #8152
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Just be his friend.
Unread 03-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #8153
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

yeah I got the location of the free jeep (aka minivan)
Unread 03-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #8154
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I know you got the test mesage, but you got the one I sent in the mountains?

Hmm...I wonder if there is a way to spoof the location. Not sure why I'd do that, but I wonder.
Unread 03-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #8155
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have a total of 3,

1 test
1 @ mine
1 headed home
Unread 03-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #8156
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ok, now I feel more confident about being out there. It seems good so far. The only thing I wish it had was confirmation that a message was sent. It might even have that already. Honestly, I never read the manual, but who ever does?

If any of you ever go out alone, you really should get something like it.
findmespot.com
Unread 03-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #8157
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I used to go out exploring on my own all the time. Now that I'm a little more mature I don't do as many iffy things now with the wife. She really has made me more safety conscious.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #8158
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I used to do careless, dumb things when I was younger. I've slowed a bit. I like to think it's because I matured, but really it's because I got old. I still take way too many risks, but honestly, I'm not going to stop. I still go out climbing into mines by myself when my wife is at work like today. At least now I have that device to let people know where to recover my body.
Unread 03-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #8159
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
I used to do careless, dumb things when I was younger. I've slowed a bit. I like to think it's because I matured, but really it's because I got old. I still take way too many risks, but honestly, I'm not going to stop. I still go out climbing into mines by myself when my wife is at work like today. At least now I have that device to let people know where to recover my body.
Ok, nobody's done it yet, so dibs on your jeep and everything inside! I've been looking for a hard top anyway! J/K
Unread 03-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #8160
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I hope at least one of you people on my emergency list will be decent enough to give my Jeep to my wife.

Damn it. I forgot to pick up my brass today. Now I feel bad for littering.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.