Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 539 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts

Unread 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #8071
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Cat bites are very bad. I second the hospital visit. Their mouths are filled with bacteria and can cause severe infection and possible need for amputation. My guess is it feels very raw and painful to the touch as well as hot. Get to a hospital especially if he enjoys riding a motorcycle.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #8072
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

FYI when you install it McFadden-Dale has the best selection of fittings and air line. The kits never come with everything.
Thanks again! I've heard that they don't have all the fittings and such. I read a review about the tank not being painted inside causing rust issues, have you noticed any rust with yours? Also, where did you mount your tank? Mines for my TJ, and it's a little light on space.
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #8073
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Thanks again! I've heard that they don't have all the fittings and such. I read a review about the tank not being painted inside causing rust issues, have you noticed any rust with yours? Also, where did you mount your tank? Mines for my TJ, and it's a little light on space.
On my truck it's under the bed on my jeep it's under the rear seat in front of the axle. Not sure about the rust but I do purge every now and again and haven't noticed any water in it. I don't think we really have to worry too much considering where we live.
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #8074
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Khris-see also:cat scratch disease(cat scratch fever) if not certain, ER trip, no joke here!!
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #8075
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Khris-see also:cat scratch disease(cat scratch fever) if not certain, Hospital trip, no joke here!!
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #8076
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry dbl post :idiot!:
Unread 03-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #8077
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
I'll give your 3, 4 a try and see how it is.
4 front, 3 rear might work for you. After having the hard top off, it's clear I still have some experimenting to do. My 2.5L in motor alone is probably a couple hundred pounds lighter than yours. Yours being the Unlimited, I'm sure our settings will be far apart.

Once I get the top back on, I think I'll try it with 2 front, 1 rear. I'm sure I'll get some extra body roll, but I drove it almost a month without sway links. I could get used to it.
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #8078
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Khris-you take your dad to the ER?
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #8079
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit

5 & 5 is a bit too stiff, I'll give that a try. I have a hard top on right now and was wondering how much change there will be when it does come off. It hasn't been off since I bought it last October.
Welcome Brit... im Grocery Getter from warmachines. Lol the internet is a small world.
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #8080
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasZJ View Post
... im Grocery Getter from warmachines...
Why don't they like you? "Bytch, go to tha sto' and get da crew sum Hot Pockets.".
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #8081
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Sirhk, does your company make wheel spacers? I have a tiny bit of rubbing at full turn I want to fix.
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #8082
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Why don't they like you? "Bytch, go to tha sto' and get da crew sum Hot Pockets.".
Go get me sum skittles and a hoodie
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #8083
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I tried calling you earlier, Polka. Got a "not in service" message. Was going to see if you wanted to go shooting last minute. Ended up at my Dad's instead showing him how to break down and clean his pistol. It's a cheap ghetto gun made by Hi Point. It felt Chinese, but surprisingly, it was US made.
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #8084
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Sirhk, does your company make wheel spacers? I have a tiny bit of rubbing at full turn I want to fix.
His company doesn't make them but I got 2 sets for my Jeep through Rough Country for $50 a pair if you call them and tell them you are a paid JF member. They work great on mine and give a more stable feel.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #8085
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

That's a good price. I'll look into it. Thanks, MM.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.