Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 536 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #8026
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Gas prices, taxes, and it's to early to think of anything else.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #8027
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Good morning.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #8028
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Was thinking of packing up some 9 and heading south to shoot.
Unread 03-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #8029
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

I'll be in class all day. Yaaaa
Unread 03-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #8030
sirhk100

putting in flooring in my bathroom, then changing brakes on my moms car and also going to pull the forks off my dad's harley and rebuild/revalve them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #8031
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Going to be cloudy and extra windy tomorrow so I think we are going to Mormon Wells Rd. and fart around taking our time.
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #8032
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Some nice roads to drive on http://www.cracked.com/article_19732...-drive-on.html
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #8033
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

We are heading up to zion tomorrow and eating Roadhouse for lunch, so today we are getting caught up on all of our shopping/chores.

The wife was getting obsessed with getting an ipod, and I don't want to fork over $500+ for something for her to play on. I think I have her convinced between the Nook and Amazon Fire. Does anyone have either one? I like the amazon one because I can get 5% cash back on anything I buy from amazon this quarter.
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #8034
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

My wife wanted an e-reader too, but after looking around she decided on just upgrading her phone. Most newer phones have e-reader apps. It made more sense to just get a new phone considering it could do everything a stand alone e-reader could do and more.
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #8035
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
We are heading up to zion tomorrow and eating Roadhouse for lunch, so today we are getting caught up on all of our shopping/chores.

The wife was getting obsessed with getting an ipod, and I don't want to fork over $500+ for something for her to play on. I think I have her convinced between the Nook and Amazon Fire. Does anyone have either one? I like the amazon one because I can get 5% cash back on anything I buy from amazon this quarter.
The only problem is that the iPad is the thing to get. If you get anything else you will wish you got an iPad. My wife has the first gen and loves it. We may sell her kindle just because she hasn't touched it since she got the iPad. Find a used one they are way cheap.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #8036
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am just scared if I get an ipad I will become a total ******, start going to starbucks, and end up getting a Subaru

wow why in the fuk do they edit out dou che bag
Unread 03-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #8037
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

No kidding. You could be like any of those other IPad deucebags at Starbucks working on heir novels. Subaru's are optional. They could also be driving a Prius, Smartcar or Mini Cooper.
Unread 03-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #8038
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

If you get a Subaru... WRX. It's not ******y.

And ditto on the Ipad. I tried to talk my wife out of one to no avail. She initially wanted it to read books and stuff. We use it for everything. I always would rather use it than the laptop. It's very portable. I almost never go to starbucks. I'm not a doosh. I don't have a Subaru, but if I did, it would be a WRX. I don't wear Birkenstocks.

Oh yeah... I have to work today so I can't come out and play. Not that I could anyway, since my Jeep is missing a rear axle. But I guess I could ride b*tch.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #8039
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Weird that you can't say ****** on here. What if you wanted to ask which brand of ****** is most effective? Or has the least amount of vinegar? Or some other legitimate question related to feminine cleansing?
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #8040
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Ok guys i have a bet that i need help to win. Basically i need a four wheeler or go cart just to see if it will fit in the back of my excursion. I say it will he says it wont. Anyone have one i could use.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.