Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 533 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #7981
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

http://www.basspro.com/KampRite-Doub...ct/89514/53751

I want that. My wife wants a huge one with three rooms to store everything. She'll probably win and I'll spend an hour each trip setting that monster up and another hour tearing it down.

With the weather looking better, maybe we can start thinking of that group camping trip again.

Unread 03-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #7982
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Sometime this weekend I am making Shannon drive the hopefully the whole Mormon pass so I can chillax. Unless anyone has some alternative trails that offer a lot of change in scenery like that.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #7983
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
Sometime this weekend I am making Shannon drive the hopefully the whole Mormon pass so I can chillax. Unless anyone has some alternative trails that offer a lot of change in scenery like that.
I can't do this weekend but my father in law wants to do it. He never knew you could go behind the sheep range.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #7984
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Where's a good place for crab legs with reasonable prices? Joe's Crab Shack is good, but their prices are not.

I'm in the real mood for crab legs. A couple days of hospital food makes you a little crazy.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #7985
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

....my father in law wants to do it. He never knew you could go behind the sheep range.
That's too easy.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #7986
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Where's a good place for crab legs with reasonable prices? Joe's Crab Shack is good, but their prices are not.

I'm in the real mood for crab legs. A couple days of hospital food makes you a little crazy.
Cosco and cook them yourself. Every where else is crazy expensive.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #7987
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
That's too easy.
First day back and you couldn't stay away from the gay talk it's good to have you back. I was feeling less homo phobic.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #7988
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
That's too easy.
I was silent.

The only decent place for crabby legs I have found was my local pub. But sadly they are no longer cheap. I was very surprised at the quality though. Better than most places I could get on the east coast.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #7989
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I'm not at all homophobic. I 'm not afraid of or hate gay people. I think I'm just of a different generation when it was still ok to make fun of people. Days before everyone turned PC.

I looked at what Sam's has to offer with crab legs. About the same as CostCo. Even their prices are high. Especially for frozen. I guess it's also unfair of me to compare desert prices to Florida prices. The closer you get to the source, the better and cheaper the product. That holds true for seafood and heroin. Incidentally, they often arrive on the same boats.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #7990
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I remember some days going to the boat docks and buying blue crab and shrimp right off the boats. You could buy a whole laundry basket of shrimp back then for $20.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #7991
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
I'm not at all homophobic. I 'm not afraid of or hate gay people. I think I'm just of a different generation when it was still ok to make fun of people. Days before everyone turned PC.

I looked at what Sam's has to offer with crab legs. About the same as CostCo. Even their prices are high. Especially for frozen. I guess it's also unfair of me to compare desert prices to Florida prices. The closer you get to the source, the better and cheaper the product. That holds true for seafood and heroin. Incidentally, they often arrive on the same boats.
I was also joking. I don't hate gay people I just can't accept the enjoyment aspect of that mess. The forcing I'm ok with but enjoying, yuck.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #7992
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I figured you weren't making a point. I just get so much hate mail here, I wanted to make it clear.

I think what is happening is people are confusing tolerance with acceptance.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #7993
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

And another thing... do they really need a parade?
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #7994
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I think I can explain it here. In highschool if you called something or someone a "F.A.G.", it was because it or he/she sucked. Now you know better, but that's still what it means to us. It doesn't mean it's "against homosexuals". I really do not care what people think of how PR I am. I like what and who I like and that's that. Anyone who has an issue needs to grow some thicker skin or they are a huge vagina.
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #7995
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

See? There's a perfect example. Polka is a homo and it's ok to make fun of him. It doesn't mean we hate him.

But seriously, you're so gay.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.