Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#10,622 ·
YouStupidBunny said:
Rocky Gap starts here:
36° 9'56.37"N 115°30'27.72

Creek here:
36° 9'32.59"N 115°31'12.99"W

Peak is around here:
36° 7'49.43"N 115°31'59.73"W

Nice sized rock garden just beyond there. You may want to wait until you have at least some good skids to attempt that.
Skid plates are over rated, every one needs at least one punctured oil pan.

#10,623 ·
Be sure to smile and wave at all the tree hugger hippies that are going to scowl at you for "trampling the earth, man" or for driving off road in a protected area. They're just too ignorant to realize that it is an approved trail/route for motorized traffic. Liberals make me laugh with their hypocracy whenever their not pissing me off. Half of them drive yukons, expeditions, or hummers. Have fun!

#10,625 ·
What kind of flooring? If you're doing tile, I could show you how, it super easy and will save you lots of money.

#10,626 ·
What kind of flooring? If you're doing tile, I could show you how, it super easy and will save you lots of money.
I need to replace existing carpet (which i will remove), and existing tile. I want the entire house besides the 2 bathrooms done with a "floating" laminate wood. Bathrooms will be tile.

I have done some tile work in the past, problem is I simply dont have the time to do it. So really im just looking for someone to tackle it, I can help evenings or weekends, but im looking to have everything done by no later than June.

#10,629 ·
gregaf3 said:
Is it bad that it has been so long since you had hard liquor in the house that you realize you gave away all of your shot glasses. So you and the wife start doing shots from your kids medicine dosage cups?
Isn't that one of the classic signs of an alcoholic? Finding ANY way to have a drink? :laugh:

#10,633 ·
PolkaPower said:
You can get drunk a lot faster using turkey baster enemas. That's what Bunny told me anyways.
That's what the kids are doing now. Beer bong enemas! I have personally never needed to be drunk so badly as to stick anything up my bunghole let alone for any other reason....ever! It's the liberals and all their gay acceptance!

#10,635 ·
I don't know about you guys... but if I was sitting around with some friends and someone busted out a beer bong and said it goes in your rump, I would have to say that it is definitely time for some new friends.

This was probably thought up by the same people that the pet store refuses to sell gerbils to

#10,637 ·
PolkaPower said:
It was just a joke, I have never heard of anyone doing this.
BS...google vodka tampons and anal beer bong! They're both self explanatory, but the stupid kids are actually doing this!

#10,639 ·
I heard about it on the radio. I thought it burns going down, imagine going...up? These kids are the future of America! That truly scares me to the core!

#10,640 ·
I heard about it on the radio. I thought it burns going down, imagine going...up? These kids are the future of America! That truly scares me to the core!
You should be scared right now. All of the hippies from the 60's are in political positions today and are steering our country into the crapper. These are the same people who used to spit on soldiers returning from Vietnam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.