Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 530 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7936 of 41860 Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 PM
dmgiff
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: las vegas
Posts: 964
Now that I think about it, I know the downhill you are talking about near Robber's Roost. It's a lot of fun. The only sucky part is you have to shuttle up to the top. But it's fun to do it twice if you have another vehicle to leave at the bottom and shuttle back and forth.

dmgiff is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7937 of 41860 Old 03-22-2012, 10:41 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
The section where I fell



I probably should have tried the clip ins on a different trail first. That combined with being tired from the uphill on the gravel road was probably not a good idea.


After that I tried that trail off of Kyle Canyon before Harris Spring road with the clip ins and decided that I did not like the clip ins on the mtn bike too much.
Attached Thumbnails
2011-06-22_16-11-24_194.jpg   2011-06-22_16-11-29_25.jpg   2011-06-22_18-02-57_768.jpg  

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #7938 of 41860 Old 03-22-2012, 10:48 PM
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,254
I hope none of you guys do this as an evening gig, sorry if you do!
Attached Thumbnails
image-3925036577.jpg   image-865413189.jpg  
MMCKEIG is offline  
post #7939 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,812
Oh I'm in, 2-5 benjis a day?!? Probably for only a couple hours of work too. Be my luck they'd want me fluffing! chicks can make so much money here. Strippers routinely bring home a G a night and more when it's busy.

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #7940 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 08:21 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
I can honestly say that I have not been to a strip club in years. The last one I went to was in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. You could basically pay for whatever you wanted from a private lap dance to the whole package. The beer was beyond expensive and it was just not my scene. Of course a bunch of people that I went with got too many goodies and did not have the cash to pay for it. We later found out that the joint was run by the local cartel!!!

Before that I can not remember the last time that I went in a strip club.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #7941 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 08:26 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Hey Puck, remember the hole in the wall when you left my house a few weeks back? It grew...







But then it got filled in... (not done here but you get the idea...)




Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #7942 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 08:40 AM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
I hope none of you guys do this as an evening gig, sorry if you do!
I go into a lot of apartments for work and I have run into a few girls that do this at home. All were absolutely disgusting. I even ran into a lady that was a phone sex voice. She looked just like what everyone jokes about. She was like a mix between a lunch lady and a fat carny. I believe she was even eating corn dogs.
ksturgio is offline  
post #7943 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 08:45 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
looking good. I like the built in shelves and the of centered soap tray (not really sure why everyone always center them, it makes more sense where you have it). Not sure why you put the soap tray though. I thought you had a pink luffa that you used your exfoliating soap with!!!!

I need to redo my master bath. Dang tiles are coming loose. I am assuming that the home builder did not put down thick enough plywood before laying the tile.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #7944 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 08:46 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I go into a lot of apartments for work and I have run into a few girls that do this at home. All were absolutely disgusting. I even ran into a lady that was a phone sex voice. She looked just like what everyone jokes about. She was like a mix between a lunch lady and a fat carny. I believe she was even eating corn dogs.


I did not even know that they still had phone sex stuff. I thought the newest craze was the whole webcam shows

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #7945 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 08:50 AM
PolkaPower
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Abyss
Posts: 19,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
looking good. I like the built in shelves and the of centered soap tray (not really sure why everyone always center them, it makes more sense where you have it). Not sure why you put the soap tray though. I thought you had a pink luffa that you used your exfoliating soap with!!!!

I need to redo my master bath. Dang tiles are coming loose. I am assuming that the home builder did not put down thick enough plywood before laying the tile.
Shouldn't ever put tiles on plywood. Should be backerboard under that. If it's not I would be pretty pissed.
PolkaPower is offline  
post #7946 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 09:00 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Shouldn't ever put tiles on plywood. Should be backerboard under that. If it's not I would be pretty pissed.
my house was build in 06 right in the middle of the housing boom here. Nothing would surprise me.




Dang... someone just listed a set of rubi take offs from a 2012 for $650

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #7947 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 09:10 AM
vegasZJ
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: las vegas
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
I need a 6 inch carb linkage with the ball style connector any ideas where I can get one? Auto Zone didn't have any
So cal speed shop on DI

When in doubt throttle out!
vegasZJ is offline  
post #7948 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 09:17 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
looking good. I like the built in shelves and the of centered soap tray (not really sure why everyone always center them, it makes more sense where you have it). Not sure why you put the soap tray though. I thought you had a pink luffa that you used your exfoliating soap with!!!!
LOL, I've actually NEVER even used that shower. That's my common bath and the one my roomie uses. And on top of that, I won't lie, lately there's been a hello kitty shower curtain. But if you pay more then half of my morgage for me, I'll let you hang any shower curtain you want too! LOL

Here's my master bath (under construction in this picture too about 2 years ago) and where I set my pink luffa and exfoliating soap! (BTW, I don't even know what a luffa is so that kinda makes me wonder about you! LOL)



Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Shouldn't ever put tiles on plywood. Should be backerboard under that. If it's not I would be pretty pissed.
Only reason we cut out the drywall which... Was tile done from like the 70's I would guess...


Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #7949 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 09:20 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
and where I set my pink luffa and exfoliating soap! (BTW, I don't even know what a luffa is so that kinda makes me wonder about you! LOL)
Get married and you will know

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #7950 of 41860 Old 03-23-2012, 09:34 AM
PolkaPower
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Abyss
Posts: 19,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, I've actually NEVER even used that shower. That's my common bath and the one my roomie uses. And on top of that, I won't lie, lately there's been a hello kitty shower curtain. But if you pay more then half of my morgage for me, I'll let you hang any shower curtain you want too! LOL

Here's my master bath (under construction in this picture too about 2 years ago) and where I set my pink luffa and exfoliating soap! (BTW, I don't even know what a luffa is so that kinda makes me wonder about you! LOL)





Only reason we cut out the drywall which... Was tile done from like the 70's I would guess...

I don't see a water barrier behind the backer board
PolkaPower is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 08:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome