Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#10,545 ·
Will Ferrell is funny. It's just that most of his movies are not.

Justified, is that the cowboy one?

The series about the biker gang. Is that any good?
Justified is a show about a federal Marshall with a history and/or penchant for shooting fugitives rather than bringing them in, who gets assigned to Kentucky, which is where he's originally from. Fire in the hole!

#10,546 ·
#10,548 ·
#10,556 ·
YouStupidBunny said:
About to head to the Henderson Airport, but I have to buy a cheap teenage girl gift. Any ideas?

She's the daughter of a friend flying in. Not really sure what she's into other than negativity.
...or iTunes card!

#10,558 ·
:( have to cancel on the trail tomorrow. Will be getting off work at 230-330, then try to be up at 630 for 4-5hrs or jeeping just isn't gonna happen. It's not safe and won't be fun. I really hate the favoritism at my job. Some people get to go home on time while others work 4 hrs overtime while running calls alone! Guess which one I am?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.