Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 528 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 03-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #7906
sirhk100

Commandos are rad!!!! Especially done up decent on like 35's with a simple 4" lift and big axles!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #7907
sirhk100

LOL, the comments in that link are great!!! Funny how it seems most people have common sense yet we all know the system is built to work for the criminal and against the upstanding citizen and I'm sure this shooter is going to get reamed!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #7908
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
guess you guys were right. That guy that played the target when the home owner was target shooting did have a record. http://www.lvrj.com/news/man-slain-i...143869966.html
Hurray! One less gang banging thug off of the planet! His funeral is my celebration!

Nice shot man!

He's lucky he died quickly. I know there are some people who would have gathered him up and taken him out to the desert and ended it much slower.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #7909
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wind is so demoralizing when you ride a bike. Today it was at my back while I was going up a small 5 mile grade... so it was like riding a stationary bike in the sun, then I had to pedal to do 15 downhill.
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #7910
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Wind is so demoralizing when you ride a bike. Today it was at my back while I was going up a small 5 mile grade... so it was like riding a stationary bike in the sun, then I had to pedal to do 15 downhill.
Do you bike alot? I used to back in high school, but it got away from me.

I've been considering picking up a new road bike in the next few weeks....but I cant decided whether to spend a grand on a bike or on an AR.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #7911
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I try to, I really wish that I could do it more. It definitely is not the cheapest sport, but you do get what you pay for. I could not believe the difference when I upgraded my wheels. You should be able to get a decent price on one of the 2011 left over bikes at Las Vegas Cyclery. If you could fit a 56cm frame this would be a great bike. http://lasvegascyclery.com/product/1...enter-2632.htm
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #7912
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
guess you guys were right. That guy that played the target when the home owner was target shooting did have a record. http://www.lvrj.com/news/man-slain-i...143869966.html
This dou chebags mother took a stolen ring from him and pawned it! No sympathy for any of them. Low life scum got what they deserved! Karma works!
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #7913
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
This dou chebags mother took a stolen ring from him and pawned it! No sympathy for any of them. Low life scum got what they deserved! Karma works!
If Hitler were here, he would know what to do with them!

We will just have to settle for this instead.
picture-3.png  
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #7914
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Are you serious??
image-2992614293.jpg  
Unread 03-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #7915
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Greg and Doc, I ride (attempt) both street and mountain if you ever need or want to go when I happen to be able to....
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #7916
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I pulled off my carb today and rebuilt it. I cant believe all the crud inside. Found that ALL the gaskets were leaking and found a crack in a brass sleave that centers the vinturi over the bore holes. I dont think it will be an issue, but I'll find out in a few when I get my battery charged enough to start the motor.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #7917
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasvjeep View Post
I am overly disgusted spent all afternoon with my brother inlaw looking for a car there hurting bad and only have 2k to spend.i know with that budget I can't expect much but lord every car we looked at I would have offered them like 500 and they where asking around 2500 one of them had been in a wreck they superglued the airbags back in and put a dash matt over it.... I mean come on its not a old cj where its ok to pay 4x what its worth

This just popped up on craigslist if you are still looking http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/2917049388.html
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #7918
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff View Post
Greg and Doc, I ride (attempt) both street and mountain if you ever need or want to go when I happen to be able to....

That sounds good, I need someone to go mountain biking with me. I keep on reading about an awesome downhill up in mt charleston that comes out near robbers roost... but I am too lazy to do the uphill.

I normally head out from my garage on the road bike. Not much for loading everything up just to pedal down a different road. Though I would like to do the Red Rock loop one of these days.
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #7919
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

That sounds good, I need someone to go mountain biking with me. I keep on reading about an awesome downhill up in mt charleston that comes out near robbers roost... but I am too lazy to do the uphill.

I normally head out from my garage on the road bike. Not much for loading everything up just to pedal down a different road. Though I would like to do the Red Rock loop one of these days.
I did the loop once a long time ago. It was intense. I did it on a full suspension trek and I almost died. Also forgot sunblock and got the worst sun burn of my life.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #7920
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

I need a 6 inch carb linkage with the ball style connector any ideas where I can get one? Auto Zone didn't have any

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.