Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 52 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #766
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

No I don't have any pics too dark for my phone. But yeah warmachines should have pics.

Where's Mormon well road?

Unread 07-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #767
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Mormon well is north of the city, goes from the 95 neat mt. charleston to the 93 near coyote springs.

They're doing a run up there next weekend?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 08:27 PM   #768
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

oh and this followed me home today...free of charge. So, magnum goes up for sale in a week or two.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #769
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Oh that road!! I didn't realize that was its name. That's an easy trail to do. Kinda nice trail with the views.
Unread 07-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #770
ccwrangler
2006 TJ Wrangler 

me and a buddy with a JK are planning to do a potato ridge this coming sunday if anyone wants to come. gonna meet up at 8:30 and roll by 9 at the chevron/mcdonalds on blue diamond/rainbow. just need to get out of the city for a bit before I start work
Unread 07-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #771
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Dr. Marneaus; They're doing a run up there next weekend?[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #772
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Oh. Were gonna go next weekend.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #773
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

any trail riding that happens this weekend depends on if i can get my new diff covers on and fluid changed. hopefully done in the a.m. saturday
Tagsrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #774
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Said diff covers
forumrunner_20110715_211251.jpg  
Unread 07-16-2011, 12:06 AM   #775
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccwrangler View Post
me and a buddy with a JK are planning to do a potato ridge this coming sunday if anyone wants to come. gonna meet up at 8:30 and roll by 9 at the chevron/mcdonalds on blue diamond/rainbow. just need to get out of the city for a bit before I start work

We did it today from Red Rock side up. It was the first time that I have been all the way through. The wife chickened out last time with the TJ, but we traded in on a new JKU rubi and it made it through with only a few scratches on the skid plates.

Still on the second tank of gas and we have already done about 4-5 small trails in the spring mtns
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2011, 01:06 AM   #776
ccwrangler
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
We did it today from Red Rock side up. It was the first time that I have been all the way through. The wife chickened out last time with the TJ, but we traded in on a new JKU rubi and it made it through with only a few scratches on the skid plates.

Still on the second tank of gas and we have already done about 4-5 small trails in the spring mtns
haha sweet. loving seeing jeeps offroad when they still have paper plates
Unread 07-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #777
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

D35 and D30 respectively. Wish poison spider made a d35 bombshell but oh well. Only had to deal with 1 ground down misshapen bolt, otherwise super easy

Edit: my jeep is good to go any time any where this weekend if anyone is still interested?
forumrunner_20110716_125721.jpg   forumrunner_20110716_125734.jpg  
Unread 07-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #778
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

nice! they match your paint

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #779
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
nice! they match your paint
That was the plan haha
Unread 07-16-2011, 06:54 PM   #780
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Oh, i thought it was an accident

I was thinking about diff covers eventually, but i'd rather find a 74-78 D44 first.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.