Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 51 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #751
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Why you selling? My buddy has one for sale that I was going to pick up...

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #752
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

PhotoJared PM sent
LVLF4LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 02:11 AM   #753
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVLF4LO
O t. But got a gen 4 glock 23 for sale. $450 5 mags. XDM and HK USP. all in .40. need to get rid of 2.
As if glocks need any vouching at all, but awesome gun. I've got a g17 which is a little big to carry, but oh well.

Only upgrade they might need are some different sights, but that's personal preference. Night sights would be worth getting if you plan to use it as protection
Tagsrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 02:19 AM   #754
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagsrover View Post
As if glocks need any vouching at all, but awesome gun. I've got a g17 which is a little big to carry, but oh well.

Only upgrade they might need are some different sights, but that's personal preference. Night sights would be worth getting if you plan to use it as protection
the 23 has trijicon NS on it. I have a 19 that has factory NS on it. Why wouldnt someone get NS? looks normal during the day and glows at nite, its seems to b a win win
LVLF4LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #755
DRAKEOFFROAD
2001 TJ Wrangler 

My G19 has trijicon NS with just the single dot in the back and I love them during the day! Also had a friend do a little bit of trigger work for me and it's smoother. Didn't even use any parts, just massaged it basically...
DRAKEOFFROAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #756
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Got my booster, HOPEFULLY the Beast will be back on the road this weekend. Possible wheelin' next weekend?

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #757
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantasm View Post
I'm interested, shoot me a PM when you want to go and where you want to meet up. I'm on longarm w/ 37"s and full recovery setup but can't get too wild till I add in the cylinder assist to my PSC setup.
Haha, okay. You're aware that I'm in a 38 year old battleship on 33's that rub if i even LOOK at a curb, right?

Probably just be a mild trail run. I think Yojik wanted to do mormon well road or something.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #758
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantasm View Post
I am into a little bit of all types of wheeling, from stocker runs to hardcore so scenic runs work just as well for me as short technical runs

I just don't like the lets all meet up at sunrise and spend the day playing slinky worm with 25 vehicles over a 3 mile trail that my rig could do in about an hour lol. I love night wheeling and am setup with rock lights. I love long moderate adventure runs and I love doing technical challenge runs with 6 or 7 really accomplished rigs and drivers. But, since I am new to the area I am eager to see whats out there.
Aite, I feel ya. I have never wheeled with more than 5 or 7 rigs at once and that was fine. I cant imagine waiting for 25 rigs to climb over potato ridge or what have you.

I'll keep ya updated.

Quote:

Unread 07-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #759
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Aite, I feel ya. I have never wheeled with more than 5 or 7 rigs at once and that was fine. I cant imagine waiting for 25 rigs to climb over potato ridge or what have you.

I'll keep ya updated.
Ive done Potato ridge with 22 jeeps before....kill me before I do that again. Met at 8. I think we finished at 4.....

I'm down for some weekend wheeling possibly, depends on if i can get my diff fluid changed. Also can do night wheeling as I got my rock lights ready to go last weekend.
Tagsrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #760
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

After a month of hibernation, the beast awakens!

Quote:

Unread 07-14-2011, 11:27 PM   #761
YOJIK
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, Im trying to get a run together on July 23rd, is anybody down for this? I talked to Dr. Marn a few days ago about hitting up a trail. Im glad to see the beast back out!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yojiks-2006-tj-build-thread-1158011/"]My Build Thread[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f161/official-las-vegas-southern-nevada-wheelin-thread-1104394/"]Las Vegas Southern Nevada Thread[/URL]
YOJIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #762
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Just got home from doing a tie rod canyon night run with my club and damn was that a blast!! The whole time your in 4wd going up and down waterfalls and just gnarly stuff.

It was also the first time I ever put my rig in 4wd (t-case swap) and in return blew my front axle up lol I believe I screwed up my R&P I'm glad I did cause I can put in a HP30.
Unread 07-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #763
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Just got home from doing a tie rod canyon night run with my club and damn was that a blast!! The whole time your in 4wd going up and down waterfalls and just gnarly stuff.

It was also the first time I ever put my rig in 4wd (t-case swap) and in return blew my front axle up lol I believe I screwed up my R&P I'm glad I did cause I can put in a HP30.
Nice. Pics?

Breaking is just an excuse to upgrade!

Quote:

Unread 07-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #764
needmesome2
1997 ZJ 

pics will be on http://www.warmachines702.com it was a good night well not so much for the ZJ's but I can say I ready got far for stock lol now its time to lift it and buy the ZJ new shoes
Unread 07-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #765
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmesome2 View Post
pics will be on http://www.warmachines702.com it was a good night well not so much for the ZJ's but I can say I ready got far for stock lol now its time to lift it and buy the ZJ new shoes
You a menber of Desert Ratzs?

Just FYI mormon well road with be littered with jeeps from the desert wrangers.

Tagsrover, whats the matter dont like trafic jams?
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.