Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 509 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #7621
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

St george is the closest roadhouse. Right off of 15 too. And the closest chic fila is in san bernardino... Ask me how I know this!!

Unread 03-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #7622
smiiile
2012 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
St george is the closest roadhouse. Right off of 15 too. And the closest chic fila is in san bernardino... Ask me how I know this!!
Awesome!! Thanks - ill have to plan a trip up there and surprise her with it!!!
Unread 03-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #7623
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiiile View Post
Awesome!! Thanks - ill have to plan a trip up there and surprise her with it!!!
Mmmmmm cinnamon butter rolls! Thanks now I'm headed to the gym just by the simple thought of that
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #7624
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm going to go hit the jeep with some polishing compound and then wax the paint....the summer is coming fast and i dont want this thing sitting out in the sun baking without being properly treated first!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #7625
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I'm going to go hit the jeep with some polishing compound and then wax the paint....the summer is coming fast and i dont want this thing sitting out in the sun baking without being properly treated first!
I saw your ride at bass pro shop couple weeks ago. People thought I was weird I stood there looking at it longer than I should have. That thing is sick. Nice ride
Unread 03-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #7626
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Got a little problem installing my new shocks. The bracket attached to my axle is a hair too narrow to receive the bottom end of the shock. Sure enough, the sleeve at the bottom of my new bilsteins are a bit wider than the interior of the bracket. Anybody available to help a brother out with some advice, or maybe something to cut the sleeve down a bit so it would fit?
Unread 03-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #7627
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw
Got a little problem installing my new shocks. The bracket attached to my axle is a hair too narrow to receive the bottom end of the shock. Sure enough, the sleeve at the bottom of my new bilsteins are a bit wider than the interior of the bracket. Anybody available to help a brother out with some advice, or maybe something to cut the sleeve down a bit so it would fit?
Grinder
Unread 03-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #7628
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Anybody in or near the southeast part of the valley/henderson have the time, inclination (and a grinder) to help me out? I'll bring a pack of Coca Cola ...
Unread 03-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #7629
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
Anybody in or near the southeast part of the valley/henderson have the time, inclination (and a grinder) to help me out? I'll bring a pack of Coca Cola ...
Are you positive they are rig side up? My 5100's mounted can down in the rear.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #7630
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Are you positive they are rig side up? My 5100's mounted can down in the rear.
They shipped with the cross bracket attached to the one end already, so no choice really on which way was up or down. Don't know if I can move that.
Unread 03-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #7631
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think I may use a bfh to open the bracket up a little bit. Quadratec support tells me that this is actually really common, and they suggest a pry bar or bfh.
Unread 03-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #7632
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I think I may use a bfh to open the bracket up a little bit. Quadratec support tells me that this is actually really common, and they suggest a pry bar or bfh.
May the force be with you!

Happy St Patrick's Day http://thechive.com/2011/03/17/in-ho...een-21-photos/
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #7633
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Warm springs and Bermuda! Come on down.
Unread 03-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #7634
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
If you still need help let me know ASAP. I can help but am leaving my parents in a few mins. That is where I keep my tools.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #7635
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for all the offers ... a neighbor (who I had tried to call early) returned my call and ground down the ends. So shocks are all in!

I am very happy with the difference just driving down the road. I don't think my crappy white tubes where doing much of anything ... when I unbolted them, they didn't expand at all! My shoulders and arms are dying from compressing my new shocks just to get them bolted in ...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.