Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 488 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #7306
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
My idea of a Viking funeral pyre didn't go over well either.
In the dorms we had 2 pet Degu's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degu) and one of them got out of the cage, so i was scooping him up, and he lept from my hands, fell about 2 feet to the ground, and died.

we cremated it.

on one of the built in BBQ pits in the courtyard outside of one of the dorms.

i feel bad for whoever cooked on that thing next.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #7307
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
In the dorms we had 2 pet Degu's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degu) and one of them got out of the cage, so i was scooping him up, and he lept from my hands, fell about 2 feet to the ground, and died.

we cremated it.

on one of the built in BBQ pits in the courtyard outside of one of the dorms.

i feel bad for whoever cooked on that thing next.
They had a couple of those at the shelter. They were really friendly. I didn't have the heart to tell them that their cage was marked for neutering
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #7308
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
one of the benefits of working from home.

even though it is a t-bone, this is how I am cooking my lunch today Baam!!!

http://screen.yahoo.com/the-perfect-steak-28405904.htm
You don't have to work at home to cook like that, I have this facility at my disposal at work. Nevermind the idiot with spiky hair in the front!

MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #7309
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone in Henderson/GV area that I could borrow a jack from? Just for a couple of hours today. I have to go take the 31s off my jeep. Maybe the bottle jack will work...
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #7310
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

must be nice. If I started working in the real world, I would be lucky to have a coffee pot and a microwave!!
Unread 03-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #7311
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Anyone in Henderson/GV area that I could borrow a jack from? Just for a couple of hours today. I have to go take the 31s off my jeep. Maybe the bottle jack will work...
If I get off early I'll pm you. I've got a 3 ton you can borrow.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #7312
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I am off all day until next Monday and have a 3 ton jack, a pair of jack stands and a hi-lift available. I'm near Stephanie and 215...
Unread 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #7313
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

I am off all day until next Monday and have a 3 ton jack, a pair of jack stands and a hi-lift available. I'm near Stephanie and 215...
Shoot me a text. 445-8397

Oh and thank you
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #7314
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
So the parents roll into town today! House projects begin! Figures too that my non-existent roomie that has basically paid me for storage for the last 5 months has a blow up with her dude she's been shacked up with over the weekend and moves back into the house while the bathroom is still in pieces. LOL Sharing a bathroom is kinda odd cause it's been a long time since I have!
You should give her a ring to wear just to mess with your folks minds.
Unread 03-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #7315
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

woo hoo, my replacement phone is in... so glad that I had everything backed up and a good list of all my favorite apps. now to spend a whole day downloading and re-configuring my leash
Unread 03-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #7316
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
You should give her a ring to wear just to mess with your folks minds.
LOL, that almost creeps me out cause I'm not attracted to her at all! Her idol is Snooki and she decorates with hello kitty. But she pays rent so whatever... For the last 5 months or so I've seen her maybe 5 times so up till sunday she was the best roomie ever! LOL

Side note... Finally found a ECU for my jeep. Should have it early next week if not by weeks end. Then just need to get a plug for the transmission so my reverse lights will work and it's officially done at that point. (for now at least! LOL )

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #7317
Lasvjeep
1980 CJ7 

Why is it that when you try and sell parts people expect you to find out if it will work on there car
Lasvjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #7318
sirhk100

LOL, try being in the auto industry as an aftermarket parts manufacturer! Will your shift knob for a 2004 jeep tj fit my '84 chevy blazer? What about the sequential tail light kit for an '06 mustang? I have a '76 pinto that has similar tail lights and they're both fords so they should work right?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #7319
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasvjeep View Post
Why is it that when you try and sell parts people expect you to find out if it will work on there car
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, try being in the auto industry as an aftermarket parts manufacturer! Will your shift knob for a 2004 jeep tj fit my '84 chevy blazer? What about the sequential tail light kit for an '06 mustang? I have a '76 pinto that has similar tail lights and they're both fords so they should work right?
I get this stuff every day at work, my favorite is "Umm yeah what years and models does this part fit?"

Oh and another one is "Can I get that part cheaper somewhere else?"
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #7320
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.