Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 454 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #6796
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
I wish I had some money to drop in my Jeep, like the money Guy Fieri is dropping into his.

https://twitter.com/#!/GuyFieri/stat.../photo/1/large
I need eye bleach.

PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #6797
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

come on, it is not that bad. It could be way worse

Unread 03-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #6798
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
come on, it is not that bad. It could be way worse

lol looks like it needs some horses pulling it while you sit on top.
Unread 03-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #6799
sirhk100

Here's a sweet ride I took a picture of at this last SEMA show. LOL It needed some more bolt on crap painted white for sure!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #6800
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Man, people sure do have crappy taste.
Unread 03-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #6801
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think it needs more lights
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #6802
sirhk100

LOL, well... 4wheeling plans for the weekend are officially off. That didn't last long!

Unread 03-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #6803
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, well... 4wheeling plans for the weekend are officially off. That didn't last long!
What happened?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #6804
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hows the cherokee, puck?!

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #6805
sirhk100

Came up on tickets for go fast and turn left on Sat for free and I've never been so gonna go check that out. I might still be able to do something on Sunday depending how well I use my evenings for chores this week.

Puck, would still be stoked to get you to swing by one evening this week or I can come get you, either way... I'll have the roses and champagne ready for you in the bathroom tub! LOL

Unread 03-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #6806
dwink
2012 JK Wrangler 

image-1690490331.jpg

The guys at lock N load took good care of me!!
2012 Wrangler Rubicon- OME 2.5 HD lift, adjustable lower control arms, Adjustable sway bar links, AEV rear bumper/carrier, Rugged Ridge XHD front, Hella Rallylight upgrade, MORE skids, 315/70 DuraTracs on stock wheels for the winter, working on my summer setup.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/dwink/wrangler-2][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/102069.png[/IMG][/URL]

Retired.... but a good friend still has her! 1990 YJ 3" Trailmaster 258 Jasper re-manufactured engine. Nuttered. Webbered (38). Team Rushed. Headers. Cancel that Webbered- went to a Howell FI setup.
dwink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #6807
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

nice.

my 1911 was looking pretty nasty after putting 700 rounds through it at the 4 day class at front sight this weekend.

Performed well though.

p.s. looks my woman is safe in a hostage situation....at least from 5 yards.

It kinds sucks, i was 1 shot away from "distinguished graduate" on the skills test (not the above target). Distinguished graduate is getting a 90% on the shooting test and malfunction drills. So damn close. Oh well, next time.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #6808
dwink
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiiile

Ok good point I guess over the next year I'd be willing to put about $1500 into it.

I know big tires would change the look but I'm reluctant to do that... I'm a whooping 5' 1" and this is my daily driver. I work a professional job and - I wear a skirt everyday to work and really can't be slinging my leg up into my Jeep.

It's a wrangler sport. not rubicon, I'm just not that much of an off roader

I was thinking of something on the front to change the look of the bumper, push bar or brush guard, etc

My old Jeep drove like a Jeep, sounded like a Jeep, looked like a Jeep.... I feel like this isn't a Jeep it's too quiet and comfortable - after this weekend I'll put the soft top on and I hope some wind noise will make me feel more at home
Hey Smiiile!

I can appreciate some of your challenge- I'm a stodgy banker during the day and don't want to get too extreme.

I am exactly a foot taller than you- and I only wear skirts for YSB, but I might be able to help.

I have been on the fence with getting new wheels for my rubicon, they have 3500 miles on them. The wheels combined with spacers really toughen up the look and I don't think they add that much height to the jeep.

I also have a BB but Greg has first refusal on that- you might have to sweet talk them away from him.

I also have Rubicon springs and shocks- again, a little height and a better ride, we could get you looking like a tough rubicon JK for not too much $$.

Let me know if you want to talk about any/all!

If you want to be a little more jeep like, drop that cannon sized muffler and replace it with a magnaflow- I paid a mexican exhaust shop about 125 to do that. It's not loud- but it does sound more like my YJ.

I am heading up to Tahoe for the summer near the end of the month- so if you want to work through any/all- shoot me a message.
2012 Wrangler Rubicon- OME 2.5 HD lift, adjustable lower control arms, Adjustable sway bar links, AEV rear bumper/carrier, Rugged Ridge XHD front, Hella Rallylight upgrade, MORE skids, 315/70 DuraTracs on stock wheels for the winter, working on my summer setup.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/dwink/wrangler-2][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/102069.png[/IMG][/URL]

Retired.... but a good friend still has her! 1990 YJ 3" Trailmaster 258 Jasper re-manufactured engine. Nuttered. Webbered (38). Team Rushed. Headers. Cancel that Webbered- went to a Howell FI setup.
dwink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #6809
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

I see two black guys holding your girl hostage in that picture.
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #6810
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Okay...

One of them is grey. But still...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.