Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 442 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #6616
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Hey doc, when is the best time to seed and fertilize grass? Never took care of a lawn before and am new to it. Steer manure good or bad? I've heard both
I dunno about steer poop but if you start growing shrooms out of it I'm coming over for cool aid.

PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #6617
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I used to grow mushrooms in Florida. I just gave them away. Growing them was just a hobby. I was thinking of picking that up again since I have so much free time.
Unread 03-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #6618
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I used to grow mushrooms in Florida. I just gave them away. Growing them was just a hobby. I was thinking of picking that up again since I have so much free time.
Much safer than being chased out of cow fields.
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #6619
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
A kid drowned in a pool at an apartment complex and some fat guy preformed CPR. Then lied about his identity. Does that ring a bell?
Yeah, that rings a bell. Guy was kind of a tool but at least he saved that kid. You'll have to let me know if you see the guy that was trying to kill himself and we had to taze repeatedly. That one is pretty funny.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #6620
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Who all is going?
Raptor and Adams responded on the board and pm, a third responded just on pm, then we are going. Everyone else is welcome!
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #6621
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We're not gonna make it....we're doing a 6 mile group run in the afternoon.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #6622
dwink
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

Yeah, that rings a bell. Guy was kind of a tool but at least he saved that kid. You'll have to let me know if you see the guy that was trying to kill himself and we had to taze repeatedly. That one is pretty funny.
What show are we talking about?
2012 Wrangler Rubicon- OME 2.5 HD lift, adjustable lower control arms, Adjustable sway bar links, AEV rear bumper/carrier, Rugged Ridge XHD front, Hella Rallylight upgrade, MORE skids, 315/70 DuraTracs on stock wheels for the winter, working on my summer setup.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/dwink/wrangler-2][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/102069.png[/IMG][/URL]

Retired.... but a good friend still has her! 1990 YJ 3" Trailmaster 258 Jasper re-manufactured engine. Nuttered. Webbered (38). Team Rushed. Headers. Cancel that Webbered- went to a Howell FI setup.
dwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #6623
dwink
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

Raptor and Adams responded on the board and pm, a third responded just on pm, then we are going. Everyone else is welcome!
I'm going
2012 Wrangler Rubicon- OME 2.5 HD lift, adjustable lower control arms, Adjustable sway bar links, AEV rear bumper/carrier, Rugged Ridge XHD front, Hella Rallylight upgrade, MORE skids, 315/70 DuraTracs on stock wheels for the winter, working on my summer setup.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/dwink/wrangler-2][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/102069.png[/IMG][/URL]

Retired.... but a good friend still has her! 1990 YJ 3" Trailmaster 258 Jasper re-manufactured engine. Nuttered. Webbered (38). Team Rushed. Headers. Cancel that Webbered- went to a Howell FI setup.
dwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #6624
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwink View Post
I'm going
We'll be there in a couple of hours.
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #6625
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Stay safe out there. Bring back pictures!
Unread 03-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #6626
smiiile
2012 LJ Wrangler 

Have fun y'all!! I'm super jelly
Unread 03-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #6627
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

are you a guy posting pics of his girlfriend?
USMCJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #6628
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

what a week! made it to atlanta but it was a bad trip. the truck we rented broke down in arizona. coolant was coimg out of the block. we got towed to another truck rental place and had to move all out stuff to the other truck. when we got to alabama that truck broek down from a locked brake. i didn't even notice. a cop pulled us over and wen we were stopping i saw the smoke. the rental truck place sent another truck and we had to change our stuff to the new truck on th roadside. we finally made it to atlanta and were in the gettoist part of the city. one of my daughters points at kids at a corner and asks me if those are gang members. i think she was right but i told her not to point. this is home for now and so far i hate it. i miss my little town.
USMCJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #6629
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob View Post
what a week! made it to atlanta but it was a bad trip. the truck we rented broke down in arizona. coolant was coimg out of the block. we got towed to another truck rental place and had to move all out stuff to the other truck. when we got to alabama that truck broek down from a locked brake. i didn't even notice. a cop pulled us over and wen we were stopping i saw the smoke. the rental truck place sent another truck and we had to change our stuff to the new truck on th roadside. we finally made it to atlanta and were in the gettoist part of the city. one of my daughters points at kids at a corner and asks me if those are gang members. i think she was right but i told her not to point. this is home for now and so far i hate it. i miss my little town.
I thought all of Atlanta was the ghettoest part?
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #6630
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Your life is like a sad cartoon. There are plenty of nice places in Atlanta. Hopefully, where you are now is temporary. I imagine it is since you just got there. Try looking at the 'burbs for some nice acres. There are still places around Atlanta that still feel like Georgia.

As for the other thing, not gonna touch it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.