Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 437 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Reply
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #6541
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,597
Some time in the morning would work

__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #6542
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Received rear bumper, track bar, and steering stabilizer!
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #6543
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Some time in the morning would work
I have to stop by Nellis get my quad and change the tires. Ill change the tires at Nellis. Where do you want to meet?
__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #6544
Lasvjeep
Registered User
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 144
YSB alldata says you have to pull the intake in order to clear the exhaust manifold. They are not always right but be warned.
Lasvjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #6545
Lasvjeep
Registered User
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 144
Horrid day today. Broke another throttle cable goin to work hoped out in the middle of tropicana traffic rigged it hopped back in took off forgot to latch the hood came up at about 55 mph totally trashed it
Lasvjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #6546
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

I have to stop by Nellis get my quad and change the tires. Ill change the tires at Nellis. Where do you want to meet?
Mine are on the lot too, say 9 ish?
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #6547
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasvjeep
Horrid day today. Broke another throttle cable goin to work hoped out in the middle of tropicana traffic rigged it hopped back in took off forgot to latch the hood came up at about 55 mph totally trashed it
Dang, that sucks
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #6548
dwink
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Posts: 290
Anyone planning to make a run this weekend anywhere? I'm free both days.
__________________
2012 Wrangler Rubicon- OME 2.5 HD lift, adjustable lower control arms, Adjustable sway bar links, AEV rear bumper/carrier, Rugged Ridge XHD front, Hella Rallylight upgrade, MORE skids, 315/70 DuraTracs on stock wheels for the winter, working on my summer setup.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/dwink/wrangler-2][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/102069.png[/IMG][/URL]

Retired.... but a good friend still has her! 1990 YJ 3" Trailmaster 258 Jasper re-manufactured engine. Nuttered. Webbered (38). Team Rushed. Headers. Cancel that Webbered- went to a Howell FI setup.
dwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #6549
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
Well, gotta go to bed soon....I'm off to FrontSight tomorrow for the 4 day handgun class.

gonna drive the jeep out there tomorrow!

Woooo!
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #6550
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasvjeep View Post
Horrid day today. Broke another throttle cable goin to work hoped out in the middle of tropicana traffic rigged it hopped back in took off forgot to latch the hood came up at about 55 mph totally trashed it
eesh, that sucks.


I jsut replaced my throttle cable, it was frayed as hell.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #6551
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Mine are on the lot too, say 9 ish?
Let's meet at the storage gate at nine. I'll be in my truck silver titan.
__________________
You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #6552
davidsonlaw
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 1,024
Hey everybody. I'm going to be at 36.1965 N 114.6874 W on Saturday morning at 9:30 AM, hitting the trail at 10:00, or sooner if everyone who RSVP's is there sooner. Shoot me a PM if you're going to make it. We'll be driving from there up to as close to the Anniversary Narrows as possible, hiking around, then back to the pavement. Time permitting, I'll be doing the Kodachrome Trail on the way back to town. All are welcome.
__________________
http://www.davidson-law.net/blogs/jeeplaw/
davidsonlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #6553
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,597
So I found this at the park the other day.... Not sure why it has a transfer case, but it does have some chrome everything




forumrunner_20120301_212917.jpg



forumrunner_20120301_212932.jpg



forumrunner_20120301_212951.jpg
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #6554
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
Hey everybody. I'm going to be at 36.1965 N 114.6874 W on Saturday morning at 9:30 AM, hitting the trail at 10:00, or sooner if everyone who RSVP's is there sooner. Shoot me a PM if you're going to make it. We'll be driving from there up to as close to the Anniversary Narrows as possible, hiking around, then back to the pavement. Time permitting, I'll be doing the Kodachrome Trail on the way back to town. All are welcome.
So Saturday not Sunday?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #6555
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

Let's meet at the storage gate at nine. I'll be in my truck silver titan.
I will be in the jeep, I am pretty sure that I am spot 710 or close to that
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.