Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 412 - JeepForum.com

 5Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6166 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 02:15 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
damn wife... I found a factory soft top off a 2012 still in the box for $400 locally. And my wife is giving me crap cause she want to fly out to New Hampshire this summer, and the money can be applied to buying the expensive arse tickets instead. So if anyone with a jku wants a cheap brand new softtop let me know.


Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6167 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Lasvjeep
Registered User
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
Anyone know of or have a working dana 300 TC they want to part with??
Short or long tail?? And what ya willing to pay
Lasvjeep is offline  
post #6168 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 04:24 PM
YouStupidBunny
Registered User
2007 XK Commander 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,985
Cuban's seem happy. I could be Castro.

The most complete guide to Southern Nevada historic mining.
VegasUnderworld.com
YouStupidBunny is offline  
post #6169 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 04:35 PM
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasvjeep

Short or long tail?? And what ya willing to pay
It's going in my friends samurai (please don't laugh it's not mine) so I believe short. He is putting it behind a NV4500. what ya got??

You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline  
post #6170 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 04:46 PM
davidsonlaw
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
It's going in my friends samurai (please don't laugh it's not mine) so I believe short. He is putting it behind a NV4500. what ya got??
I won't laugh at your friend's Sammy, just laugh that you would be friends with someone who would actually buy one.

http://www.davidson-law.net/blogs/jeeplaw/
davidsonlaw is offline  
post #6171 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Lasvjeep
Registered User
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

It's going in my friends samurai (please don't laugh it's not mine) so I believe short. He is putting it behind a NV4500. what ya got??
Both I have a long tail sitting on the garage floor and a short in mine is he in a hurry
Lasvjeep is offline  
post #6172 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 05:33 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
My scores from spending all night in a casino parking lot in cabazon, ca.



Funny how on the jeeps we take the swaybar off for offroading yet I just bought the one above for my truck which pretty much lives for offroading!


This is some serious mechanical sexiness!





I guess safety isn't last anymore...



Funny part is the 5 gallons of lube that I scored is the most exciting purchase of the event for me...




Got home to a trashed common bathroom. Pulled the mirror off the wall and cut a big hole in it to find no water in there which leads me to my next best fear... Ripping the flooring up tonight to see if it's coming from underneath meaning a broken pipe under the concrete!!!! And to think I was going to make use of some of that crap pictured above and get the motor installed so my light bar goes up and down and adjusts by the flick of a switch... Nope, get to hack up a perfectly remodeled bathroom due to old *** plumbing underneath it I think instead! BTW, home owners insurance already is making out to be a waste!

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #6173 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 PM
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,648
Good score on the amsoil!

Ordered my shocks, track bar, and steering stabilizer today!

Everything I need is ordered. Just need to receive it all and install it!

'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff
PhotoJared is offline  
post #6174 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 05:47 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Specially when the amsoil was only $25!!! I can use it in the bikes, shocks on my truck and we'll be using a crap load of it for the shocks on the race truck as they'll probably get rebuilt every couple races if not every race and there's 8 HUGE shocks on that truck so we'll go thru it.

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #6175 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 05:57 PM
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasvjeep

Both I have a long tail sitting on the garage floor and a short in mine is he in a hurry
He wants a short tail for sure just talked to him. ASAP

You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline  
post #6176 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 06:02 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
I could not imagine anything being very long on a samurai

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #6177 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 06:09 PM
YouStupidBunny
Registered User
2007 XK Commander 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,985
What's with all the Jeep talk in here?

The most complete guide to Southern Nevada historic mining.
VegasUnderworld.com
YouStupidBunny is offline  
post #6178 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I could not imagine anything being very long on a samurai
The list of needed mods maybe?

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #6179 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 06:26 PM
adams1985cj
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Henderson
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I won't laugh at your friend's Sammy, just laugh that you would be friends with someone who would actually buy one.
He is a coworker I have tried to enlighten him but he has had this thing since he was a kid and wants to ďbuildĒ it.

You donít buy it you build it!!
adams1985cj is offline  
post #6180 of 41897 Old 02-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Puck81
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
My scores from spending all night in a casino parking lot in cabazon, ca.

Funny how on the jeeps we take the swaybar off for offroading yet I just bought the one above for my truck which pretty much lives for offroading!

This is some serious mechanical sexiness!

I guess safety isn't last anymore...

Funny part is the 5 gallons of lube that I scored is the most exciting purchase of the event for me...

Got home to a trashed common bathroom. Pulled the mirror off the wall and cut a big hole in it to find no water in there which leads me to my next best fear... Ripping the flooring up tonight to see if it's coming from underneath meaning a broken pipe under the concrete!!!! And to think I was going to make use of some of that crap pictured above and get the motor installed so my light bar goes up and down and adjusts by the flick of a switch... Nope, get to hack up a perfectly remodeled bathroom due to old *** plumbing underneath it I think instead! BTW, home owners insurance already is making out to be a waste!
Just to let you know, i'm a plumber.
Puck81 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 09:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 05:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 02:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 05:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 04:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome