Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 410 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 02-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #6136
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Check this cj out!
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/2815134457.html

Unread 02-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #6137
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Looks like someone put a lot of thought into that. Only thing it looks like it's missing is a top and AC. The rest of the year would be fun, but three months out of the year you'll be melting.
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #6138
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

evertyhitng we own is packed and ready to drive cfross country to atlanta. i shoulda started coming here sooner so i could have met more of you. ill probably pop in here now and again just to see whats up. i dont know what the weeling looks like over thre. probably just much. im gonna miss this place. see yall another day.
USMCJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #6139
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Never got to meet you but have a safe trip. Go up to Clayton, there is some good rafting up there. Just don't get scared when they tell you that is where they filmed deliverance!!
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #6140
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Good carabiners are around $20 each and I'll need 8 for this project. I have 10 a few months ago, but I'm down to 3. I keep losing them. Really, I think Jacob accidentally packed them with his gear, but he says he's sure he hasn't seen them. I trust the guy. I just don't trust his math.
you shoulda said that sooner. i woulda sold you all of mine biners for $5 each. Aint no need for them in atlanta. nothin but pine trees to climb up there. we'll be there in two days. lemme know if you want any of my gear and ill send it to you real cheap.
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #6141
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

on the road in five minutes. good bye las vegas!!!
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #6142
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob View Post
you shoulda said that sooner. i woulda sold you all of mine biners for $5 each. Aint no need for them in atlanta. nothin but pine trees to climb up there. we'll be there in two days. lemme know if you want any of my gear and ill send it to you real cheap.
I'll take you up on that offer. I really just need the carabiners. Maybe a spare belay. When you get there, just send me your Paypal info and I'll fire off some funds. I need 10 carabiners.

You and your family have a safe trip. Now that you're gone, Special Ed will be a lonely place for Puck.
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #6143
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Polka-crop dusting!! :laughing so hard food nearly came out: that's seriously nasty, my kind of activity. I love it. Any reactions?
Hard to tell, the wife was behind me when I let a few really loud one's go and she was the one they saw walking past the aisle. She was too embarrassed to look if they were looking though. A couple of ladies that were blocking the aisle got them at close proximity and full volume too. I was turned around though. I sure they didn't loiter to much longer there. Some of the worst I have ever had. Must have been the kimchi soup or the anchovies.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #6144
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob View Post
be in Atlanta in 2 days... you must have one huge bladder and a crap load of 5 hour energy. When google maps says 1 day 7 hours... it is actually 31 hours worth of driving. It took us 3 days to get here from Texas with our 2 kids, granted I did it in 2 days by myself a few times.
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #6145
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

The fastest I drove from Jacksonville, Florida to Vegas was about 22 hours. I only stopped for quick combat naps and meals. The last time we made that drive, we took our time and spent five days on the road.

Our thermostat was stuck open and the engine never got up to operating temp which locked out overdrive. Driving through Texas in the winter without a heater was uncomfortable. We were driving covered with blankets.
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #6146
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

We did it in 4 nights from Charleston S.C. We stopped in Little Rock, Memphis, Albuquerque, and Flagstaff.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #6147
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Sitting in my Dr's office. In front of me is a teen dude with Bieber hair. When I was growing up, little boys wanted to grow up to be men. Our country is feminized. Other than the cancer, the Marlboro man was a role model for boys on how to be men.
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #6148
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I'll take you up on that offer. I really just need the carabiners. Maybe a spare belay. When you get there, just send me your Paypal info and I'll fire off some funds. I need 10 carabiners.

You and your family have a safe trip. Now that you're gone, Special Ed will be a lonely place for Puck.
I've got biners and belay devices you can use. You want figure eights or ATCs?
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #6149
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

My last cross country was in may/june of last year. From Vegas to DC. I left on a Thursday and flew back on Sunday. I took 70 on that trip instead of 40 and it was way better, but that is based on my doing the 40 trip 6-7 times, so a change of scenery and driving through the Rockies was awesome!!
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #6150
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Anyone know of or have a working dana 300 TC they want to part with??

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.