Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #586
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Check your track bar, bushings and all control arm bushings.

Sent from my DROIDX using JeepForum

Unread 05-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #587
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

is it actually death wobble, or are you just saying death wobble?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM   #588
RogerG
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmesome2 View Post
death wabble came back...................I did all 4 ball joints all tie rods and ends and steering stabilizer and all new shocks all around plus wheel align....maybe some one can take a look at it and give me some input
X2 on the tractbar..even slightly loose can cause DW.Usually its the one under the front passenger is the culprit.

06 Jeep Rubicon w/5.5" Teraflex long arm + 1" body lift rolling on 35-12.5-17 BFG KM2 on 7031 ProComp Alloys
RogerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2011, 03:36 PM   #589
needmesome2
1997 ZJ 

yes this one I knew is gone and have the new bushing but didnt put it in yet ....thank you for the quick replys.........looks like I may have some one buying my Bike today so if so Ill be ordering the RC 3.5'' and new 31's .....hope to hit the trails with you all
needmesome2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #590
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmesome2
yes this one I knew is gone and have the new bushing but didnt put it in yet ....thank you for the quick replys.........looks like I may have some one buying my Bike today so if so Ill be ordering the RC 3.5'' and new 31's .....hope to hit the trails with you all
(cough) 33's (cough)
Tagsrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #591
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah 31's on a 3.5" lift! Lol get some 33's!!

I got 33's on 1.75" lift

Unread 06-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #592
needmesome2
1997 ZJ 

people say it will rub plus will 3.55 gears do ok with 33's.......oh and I hop to keep the 16's rims I have on now
needmesome2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #593
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

what motor do you have?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #594
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

What do you have an XJ? If it rubs just do some trimming.

Unread 06-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #595
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmesome2 View Post
people say it will rub plus will 3.55 gears do ok with 33's.......oh and I hop to keep the 16's rims I have on now
i've got 3.07's i think (which was an upgrade with the towing package, haha) and 33's....

but, you have a 4.0 and a d35.....i dunno....its iffy. thats a heavy truck....

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #596
needmesome2
1997 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
X2 on the tractbar..even slightly loose can cause DW.Usually its the one under the front passenger is the culprit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
what motor do you have?
The 4.0l I6
Unread 06-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #597
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

<--- 3.5RC 33's w/ 3:55
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #598
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone know of any trails that go down to a nice cove at the lake?? I don't want to go to boulder beach, but we want to go to the lake...
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #599
Tagsrover
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Anyone know of any trails that go down to a nice cove at the lake?? I don't want to go to boulder beach, but we want to go to the lake...
Government Wash road on the northwest corner of lake mead. There are multiple places where you can drive a gravel road all the way down to the water. I was there on a saturday morning fishing as were several other vehicles but there were also people swimming in the water. More gravel than beach but it is an option. Check it out on google maps/earth
Tagsrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #600
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Do cranes nest, like I did, or go here.

That's down "kingman wash road" cross over the dam, take a left at the sign for kingman wash road, drive a few miles and there is a somewhat secluded cove. maybe a few boats there though.

Oooooooooor, if you dont feel like offroading, roll out to nelson, and there are normally not many people at that beach.

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.