Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#61 ·
Hump n bump in a few days.Will be camping out Friday night and wheel Saturday.Anybody going?My BIL and I will tag along with whoever..usually the smallest group so the wait won't be so long.
Nah, sorry. Just got the new radiator in the wag, and I'm going to a nevada shooters shoot tomorrow. Gotta play with another new toy.

Grab some pictures out there man.

#64 ·
I'm free the weekend of the 20th. I'll be around, but most likely unavailable, turkey day weekend.

Either way, let me know when the snow run is and if I can make it I'll be there.

#67 · (Edited)
Hello Im new here, from reno but will be down that way on the weekend of the 20th. My buddy works at an offroad shop down there so we thought we would do some wheeling while I was in town. Sisters wedding so im trailering the heep down and killing two birds with one stone. we were thinking of kicken over to logandale on sat. the 20th. Any info on conditions would be great ive never been there Thanks

EDIT: Heres a picture of the heep ill be bringing down

#76 ·
I guess Im still planning on heading out to Wheeler Pass this weekend with some friends. If anyone else is going let me know.
Well I was planning on going to Nelsons landing tomorrow but with the chance of rain and 60mph wind cancelled out.

Are you guys meeting up somewhere? My BIL and I might join up with you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.