Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 385 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #5761
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

It sure is quiet around here today. A little too quiet. All that gay talk scared everyone away.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #5762
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Nah, they're at ysb's gay bondage cave! Haha
Unread 02-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #5763
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am stuck scrubbing almost 1000 sq ft of grout... fml. I keep telling myself that the money that I am saving by doing it myself will go to the jeep, but it wont. One of you mo fo's needs to have a carpet/grout cleaning business so you can hook me up!!
Unread 02-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #5764
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I am stuck scrubbing almost 1000 sq ft of grout... fml. I keep telling myself that the money that I am saving by doing it myself will go to the jeep, but it wont. One of you mo fo's needs to have a carpet/grout cleaning business so you can hook me up!!
When ur done cleaning it, make sure it gets sealed. Will make the job easier next time. I have some left over from when I tiled my house. If u come get it, it's yours. Home depot has it, so when it's gone if u need more u can get it there.
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #5765
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Wow.... Is every one THAT busy? No one on today, im board now....
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #5766
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Spent the day with Polka. Had a good time in Goodsprings and Cottonwood. Did a few drive-by shootings along the way. Had to regulate. Word.

He was kind and gentle with me. He kept whispering in my ear, "It's not gay if we don't make eye contact.". I dunno. Sure felt gay, but he kept saying he loved me. I felt appreciated.

I'm off early tonight. Later, Jeeps.
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #5767
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

One more thing. Everyone go get these:
http://www.basspro.com/Midland-LXT38...0206407/121549

It's a GMRS frequency handheld radio. Clearer than a CB and more portable. Great if we're all going to get out together more often.

It's only $40 and you get 2 with the charging dock. Comes with rechargeable batteries.
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #5768
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

see, I thought that it was only gay if your balls touched.

I am itching to hit 4wd, can't wait for this weekend. Not sure 100% where I am going to go yet, I am thinking exploring trout and carpenter canyon, then maybe taking wheeler's pass back if the kids are not too restless.
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #5769
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
One more thing. Everyone go get these:
http://www.basspro.com/Midland-LXT38...0206407/121549

It's a GMRS frequency handheld radio. Clearer than a CB and more portable. Great if we're all going to get out together more often.

It's only $40 and you get 2 with the charging dock. Comes with rechargeable batteries.

Buy the set, and lets test the distance. If it is even 15 miles I would get a set.
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #5770
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Saturday I should have my Cherokee on the road (temp tag at least) so I need to put through it's paces and test everything. Mostly I want to test the 4wd, I hope the transfer case engages and so does the front axle.
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #5771
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

finally got my 1911 back with some new custom made leather from a guy here in town.

He did an amazing job at a great price, if anybody needs some custom gun leather.

Regardless, here's some pron!

it also converts to IWB!

and i also got a matching mag carrier!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #5772
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

None of them are anywhere near advertised. Some advertise up to 36 miles. Expect to get a couple miles out of them. About what you can expect from an unamplified CB, but clearer out of the box.

GMRS is a different frequency than the walkies from just a few years ago.

We got them to use in and around mines. The furthest we've had them apart was almost two miles on opposite sides of a mountain. Voices still came through clear.

For what they are, they work great person to person, vehicle to vehicle.
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #5773
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

That is some sexy ish right there Doc!
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #5774
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah doc, I may need that guys number. How much did that run you? I can't seem to find a decent, somewhat comfortable cc holster for my full size ruger 45. I know it's a monster and not good for cc, but it is what it is.
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #5775
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yeah doc, I may need that guys number. How much did that run you? I can't seem to find a decent, somewhat comfortable cc holster for my full size ruger 45. I know it's a monster and not good for cc, but it is what it is.
I am amazed at the concealbility of this thing with the holster he made.

The complete setup (holster, IWB conersion, and "matching" mag holster) ran $140.

Pretty damn good price for a 100% custom holster. The holster itself would have been 80 bucks. the "matching" style mag carrier was 50, but i needed it for classes out at frontsight.

If you want his contact info, its best to hit him up on Facebook or i can give you his number to text him. Real easy guy to deal with. shoot me a PM if you want his info.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.