Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 363 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 02-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #5431
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
If we went shooting in this wind, we would basically be just making noise, and not hitting anything! I usually go near Sloan, back by the mine(it's a working mine) and there's also a rhyolite mine out thee too. They don't much like you shooting on top of the ore(they say it sucks getting the lead and copper out of it) anyway, hope mrs bunny feels better.
I go out towards searchlight, between searchlight and nelson, not many people out there, nice and clean, good range.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #5432
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

So I go to register my pistola today and the lady in front of me had this sweet revolver. Anyway I sit down next to her and they call her to the window and ask her how she got it, she says, "it was given to me by my ex-husband" they asked her what her husbands name was (of course I'm nosey so I'm listening)...and I hear.....Wayne Newton! lol...I thought she was joking but I was wrong....ONLY in Vegas!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #5433
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, absolutely, if for whatever reason we plug it in and it's not running for you it's on my dime to get it going!

I've got a code reader/clearing dealio so the CEL should be no biggie.

I actually was hoping for any year other then '01 cause then it would answer my if other years would work question for sure but at least this test would let me know that if I can find an '01 ECU that it'll fix my issue at the very least.

I'll look at mine again tonight just to double check it's not a big deal to swap really quick. I remember it being like 3 plugs and 2 screws or something simple like that off the top of my head.

Friday afternoon/evening would probably work for me. I'm off work at 3:45ish near auto show dr. and 95 and can come to you or meet you where ever need be.

Cool check it out and let me know, I'll be in the garage all afternoon building/painting some raised beds for the garden. I'm around Lake Mead & Rampart/Buffalo.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #5434
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

There is a place in logandale maintained by the local gun club. It is measured to 800 yards. They don't mind if people shoot out there as long as you take care of their setup. It's a nice place if you are out there but kinda far to just shoot.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #5435
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Most places are too far if all you're doing is shooting. That's why I like Goodsprings. Plenty to do.

At Pet Smart. They are selling green anole's there for $12 each. They're a type of lizard. We used to catch them by the dozens im Florida and use them for live fish bait. Bass love them.
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #5436
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Most places are too far if all you're doing is shooting. That's why I like Goodsprings. Plenty to do.

At Pet Smart. They are selling green anole's there for $12 each. They're a type of lizard. We used to catch them by the dozens im Florida and use them for live fish bait. Bass love them.
They are a type of iguana. I used to keep them as pets when I was a kid.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #5437
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny

You must be super bored
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #5438
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

sometimes I just feel like this is my song
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #5439
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYYri...feature=relmfu

sometimes I just feel like this is my song
Lmao at his tattoos I think he's past a training bra as well.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #5440
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey easy on the fat jokes! I'm fat. But I dont need a bro like the guy! And put on a shirt, sheesh....
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #5441
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

yeah I don't think he got his name from skipping meals that is for sure!!
Unread 02-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #5442
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I go out towards searchlight, between searchlight and nelson, not many people out there, nice and clean, good range.
Hey, that's where I've been going lately
Unread 02-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #5443
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
Hey, that's where I've been going lately
Couldnt have anything to do with the fact that you've been either riding in my jeep or following me in yours, could it?

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 02-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #5444
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Couldnt have anything to do with the fact that you've been either riding in my jeep or following me in yours, could it?
maaaaaaybeeee
Unread 02-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #5445
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

P.S. I'm irritated with life so i'm going to go get drunk after my last estimate at 4, so, if anybody wants to join me, just start looking in random bars and you'll find me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.