Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 357 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 02-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #5341
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Its news.... Wife agreed to counseling.... Appointment is next Wednesday. We will see how it goes.
Well, that's good news. Since both of you are agreeable to counseling, you both recognize the marriage is worth saving. I have a feeling the two of you will remember why you got married in the first place.

Just curious about something. I know you said you are with each other all the time, but how much quality time do you spend together? When was the last time you had a date?

Unread 02-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #5342
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
So everything is looking good for me to buy that 83' Cherokee. I checked the VIN with the dmv, $100 to register it. Then called my insurance, $16 a month to insure. Now I have to wonder if it will pass NV smog.... Seller said it passed California smog in 2007(last time it was registered). Plz plz plz let this be the one!
You're gonna buy it?!!?! Awesome!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #5343
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Puck, ur right up the street from us now, so if u wanna hang sometime let me know. Trying to come up with something cool for my bday tomorrow. No Greg no hookers or tutes!!!
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #5344
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
I don't think of myself as religious because religion gives God a bad name. My relationship is personal...
Hey! You found my thread....welcome!

Now...lighten up mr. religion!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #5345
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Puck, ur right up the street from us now, so if u wanna hang sometime let me know. Trying to come up with something cool for my bday tomorrow. No Greg no hookers or tutes!!!
Hookers and blow???? Sounds fun I'm in. Lol
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #5346
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

No no no no! No hookers and blow! Sheesh! My wife wouldn't approve!
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #5347
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Don't wanna catch ghonaherpasyphylaids! Sorry to kill the idea
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #5348
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Hey! You found my thread....welcome!

Now...lighten up mr. religion!
Wait...religious zealots not welcome????
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #5349
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
So everything is looking good for me to buy that 83' Cherokee. I checked the VIN with the dmv, $100 to register it. Then called my insurance, $16 a month to insure. Now I have to wonder if it will pass NV smog.... Seller said it passed California smog in 2007(last time it was registered). Plz plz plz let this be the one!
Link? And $16 is just ridiculous. I'm guessing it's adding onto your existing plan. The Cherokee costs me $80/mo for just liability.

Oh I just heard back from the insurance adjuster about getting rear ended. I'm getting just over $1000 for the 2 bumpers that are bent. Time for some custom bumpers!

Front

Rear

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #5350
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob
LOL i know you mean me!

my house caught fire on sunday. nobody was hurt but my shop is to the ground. all of my tools and equipment i need for work were in there. insurance will cover it if i pass the arson inevestigation. i didnt set the fire but it does look that way. the report said there was excellerent patterns on the floor. its a hydraulic workshop so there are excellerents all over the place. i should be good to work with just hand tools. i harly ever use the electronic gizmos anyway.
Glad to hear everyone is ok....
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #5351
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

Link? And $16 is just ridiculous. I'm guessing it's adding onto your existing plan. The Cherokee costs me $80/mo for just liability.

Oh I just heard back from the insurance adjuster about getting rear ended. I'm getting just over $1000 for the 2 bumpers that are bent. Time for some custom bumpers!

Front

Rear
Yes its adding to my policy with my wifes Commander.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #5352
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Trying to come up with something cool for my bday tomorrow.

Unread 02-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #5353
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
Didn't even make it through the video and I think it would actually be less gay to be found at gypsy or piranha!!! Ysb-f-u for that. That actually took away several straight guy points off my card! Thanks!
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #5354
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
That actually took away several straight guy points off my card! Thanks!
Man down! Man Down!

Take the day off work tomorrow and go shooting with me.
Unread 02-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #5355
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Yes its adding to my policy with my wifes Commander.
Up until today, I wanted a Commander. My Dad has one and they are so quiet while driving. I see Superlift also makes a 4" lift for them to fit 33's. What changed my mind was todays trip to the mountains. No way it would have made it between some of the boulders and turns we met today.

Still not sure what my next vehicle will be. It has to be quiet and it has to be a Jeep.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.