Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 353 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Upper & Lower Control ArSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #5281
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Can someone recommend a place to take the conceal/carry class?...I want to do the NV/UT class so I'm covered elswhere.
I did mine at american shooters too. It was fine, good enough info, but probably not the best.

I've heard classes my Kurt Gepke are very very very good, this website sucks, but everybody that takes his classes say awesome things.

http://www.teamdigit.com/

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #5282
sirhk100

Looking at that webpage I see they do max group sessions of 6. If anyone else was interested I'd probably be down to go in on it depending on when and price. I've got my Az CCW which is valid here but the Nev. one opens up other areas. I need to get new clips for my holster someday also... Dumb dog!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #5283
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Yeah, its small group classes, everybody says its awesome, just 5 or 6 people in a very relaxed session. More like a few people sitting around talking about guns and law, than sitting through a class, but still very detailed and highly educational.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #5284
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

It looks like it is coming down good up at mount charleston. I think I might go play some
Unread 02-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #5285
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I was thinking of hitting Mormon wells tomorrow after work. I never went last weekend. Hopefully there will be snow up there.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #5286
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Can someone recommend a place to take the conceal/carry class?...I want to do the NV/UT class so I'm covered elswhere.
I plan on taking mine at Bass Pro sometime. Fairly certain the classroom portion covers about the same stuff anywhere you go.
Unread 02-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #5287
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

We were south of Goodsprings again this morning and we were caught out in the snow. We were deep into a valley. Didn't mind too much about the snow, but it was alternating between snow and heavy rain. We thought it would be better to get out of there since that whole valley was one big wash. I'll post up some picture soon.
Unread 02-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #5288
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Selling the ZJ for this. Should be an even trade. http://www.gibbstech.com/event/index.html
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #5289
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Looking at that webpage I see they do max group sessions of 6. If anyone else was interested I'd probably be down to go in on it depending on when and price. I've got my Az CCW which is valid here but the Nev. one opens up other areas. I need to get new clips for my holster someday also... Dumb dog!
Let's do it, I'm pretty much open for whenever.
RG
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #5290
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
We were south of Goodsprings again this morning and we were caught out in the snow. We were deep into a valley. Didn't mind too much about the snow, but it was alternating between snow and heavy rain. We thought it would be better to get out of there since that whole valley was one big wash. I'll post up some picture soon.
Heading up to the world famous Mountain Springs Saloon myself tonight for beer and snow.
Roobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #5291
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Where is that? I know of the Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings. We're not thinking of the same place, are we?
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #5292
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

This was at the base of one of the mines we visited over the past two days. Since they put so much effort into their base camp, we had high hopes for this one.
img_7524.jpg  
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #5293
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Where is that? I know of the Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings. We're not thinking of the same place, are we?
It's on 160 before Lovell Canyon Road.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #5294
Lasvjeep
1980 CJ7 

Ha two idiot cab drivers found out why you dont park blocking in a old beat up cj....someone has some body work to do
Lasvjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #5295
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

There wasn't much to get into. The adits that were open were deep, but compared to others we've been in, lacked features.
img_7474.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.