Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 306 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #4576
sirhk100

If anyone is looking to buy me anything for whatever reason I'd accept either of the following. Price isn't listed but he's asking $135K for it...

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=11224

sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #4577
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
If anyone is looking to buy me anything for whatever reason I'd accept either of the following. Price isn't listed but he's asking $135K for it...

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=11224
that thing looks nice. It has more switches than an F-15 cockpit. Must be set up to have a switch that controls a switch that controls a switch that controls a switch to turn on a light. Either that or it is a simple computer that is supposed to work like and-or gates
Unread 02-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #4578
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Picking up the canyons from CL for $100. 15x8 will fit my 31s better than the stock 10 hole.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #4579
sirhk100

LOL, I noticed that too. I'm 99% sure all the little button looking things are circuit breakers for probably every electrical item on the truck. And then you know you gotta have switches to flip between main ignition and back up ignition and main fuel pump and back up fuel pump, etc... LOL

BTW, that's the twin truck of this one here...

Unread 02-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #4580
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

the arm is healing up well. the wound doesnt hurt provided i dont hit it on anything.

Its just gross and kinda scabby right now, keeping it wrapped up while i'm out and about, but im allowed to leave it open when i'm home now, but its always got a healthy slathering of polysporin on it.

My elbow and shoulder are sore though, from having to sleep all weird.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #4581
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
the arm is healing up well. the wound doesnt hurt provided i dont hit it on anything.

Its just gross and kinda scabby right now, keeping it wrapped up while i'm out and about, but im allowed to leave it open when i'm home now, but its always got a healthy slathering of polysporin on it.

My elbow and shoulder are sore though, from having to sleep all weird.
I guess no Indian burns for awhile then Very lucky you didn't sever any tendons young man.

All I asked for was an oil change but they gave me the deluxe

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82254502/
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #4582
smiiile
2012 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw
I love Canadians. Just got off the phone with some lawyer in Toronto, and despite his education and obvious sophistication, he still couldn't manage the correct pronunciation of several basic words.
Better yet is attorneys practicing outside of their area of expertise trying to get me to do something and citing a statute that isn't applicable - grrr
Unread 02-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #4583
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

If it is any help my father in law is an attorney I don't know what you are needing but he does construction law and is general counsel for some big corps like harrahs and other places on the strip. Let me know if you need it I can pm you his info. He is a really good guy and has been practicing forever.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #4584
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

As I am sitting here at my desk looking at code and bored to death.
I was thinking about maybe doing a run to death valley sometime before it starts getting hot. Has anyone been out there yet, and what are some of the good trails? I would love to do an overnight camping trip, but the wife, kids, and dogs make me keep this to a day trip.
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #4585
sirhk100

Quote:
As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.
Quote:
As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours.
Quote:
As your attorney, I advise you to drive at top speed, it'll be a god damn miracle if we can get there before you turn into a wild animal.
And can anyone explain to me how a lawyer just got my traffic citation bumped down to a parking citation? What kind of goofy system is it that I'm taking advantage of?
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #4586
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I was thinking about maybe doing a run to death valley sometime before it starts getting hot. Has anyone been out there yet, and what are some of the good trails?

Drove the highway back from ridgecrest california after xmas a month ago... From what I saw there looked to be some cool stuff to explore. Friends of mine that have been out there told me to take my truck over the jeep though cause 4wd isn't really needed and being able to cover the long stretches of nothing at speed would be better then having to cruise in the jeep. I'd like to do something around April I'm thinking. Might see if the couple friends of mine from Mammoth want to go explore. They've been to some hot springs and other areas supposedly.
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #4587
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Great news! It has been decided that Emma Watson will be my new girlfriend.
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #4588
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Great news! It has been decided that Emma Watson will be my new girlfriend.
And Chris Hansen will be your new buddy! Oh never mind. You sure are skirting the even horizon though.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #4589
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

And can anyone explain to me how a lawyer just got my traffic citation bumped down to a parking citation? What kind of goofy system is it that I'm taking advantage of?
Basically what happens is you are paying an attorney to represent you as a professional in your behalf. Due to them being an attorney they accept the ticket with no contest so they bump it to a parking ticket. You still pay the whole of the ticket but you don't take the hit on you insurance. At least that is how it was explained to me. The city still gets their money but you ins rates dont go up.
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #4590
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. (I usually am on these matters)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.