Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2566 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 08-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #38476
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivkhandelwal
I don't get the thread mean. anyone tell me ?
Huh?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #38477
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Here ya go Marn http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehic...0-trailer.html 30k must be power's brother
I have no idea on the value of something like that but it looks pretty built. I just glanced though.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-12-2014, 08:44 AM   #38478
sirhk100

Sorry Marn, Progress was made last night...

If any of you have an excuse to go by TJ Flores shop Champion Motorsports, do it!!! Talk about a badass toy box of a shop! DROOL!!! His ultra 4 car is so nice! He had a older FJ40 that was on 37's with coilovers and long arms under it. They were swapping a LS into it.

Tonight's goal, set rear of truck back on the ground and maybe start figuring out the rear cage work changes I want to make.

Hoping to button up my cooler issue tomorrow. Had to order a piece for it that they thought would only take a day or two to get. At that point I'm really officially waiting on others to get me parts to button the thing up! I'll just move on to other stuff that's still moving forward but actually isn't needed to get it running.

Anyone have a '92-94 F150 for like $500 they want to get rid of? LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #38479
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I have no idea on the value of something like that but it looks pretty built. I just glanced though.
hmmm looks built but its all beat to **** and missing windows and stuff.

Unread 08-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #38480
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Here ya go Marn http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehic...0-trailer.html 30k must be power's brother
Yeah, because they have more than 30k wrapped up in it and aren't selling at a price that would allow someone to flip it for profit, they must be insane.
Unread 08-12-2014, 02:03 PM   #38481
sirhk100

Ahhhh, was reminded I'm alive today. Been a while since I've been so pissed that the veins in my neck started twitching and my voice kind of sputtered to the same rate as my pulse!!! I love work!!!! Gotta love when the new boss flat out lies to the general manager about an argument the two of us had yesterday. Luckily there was 2 others in the room during the fun yesterday and they both said the same thing I did cause it's the effing truth... Go ahead, spin it to try and make it look different then it was.

Unread 08-12-2014, 02:04 PM   #38482
sirhk100

Anyone ever wanted to know what's involved with rebuilding a shock and how to physically revalve a shock I'll have 2 of them torn apart changing seals on them tonight...

Unread 08-12-2014, 05:10 PM   #38483
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

30k for that Nissan is actually really good. I'd buy that combo if I had that laying around.
Unread 08-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #38484
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
30k for that Nissan is actually really good. I'd buy that combo if I had that laying around.
You must be my long lost cousin, then! Rofl.
Unread 08-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #38485
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I gotta give props to Puck Powr and sometimes Khris.

I broke my truck again and had to drop it off: I was gonna drive one of our best *** old Chevys but it doesn't have AC and I bothers about it so my boss said I could take this big bastard that we just bought (still doesn't have logos so it isn't stocked for our irrigation tech and ts just sitting.

image-2330104897.jpg

I been driving it for like half an hour and it sucks! Talk a of blind spots! Also stopping a 2500 van is a hell of a lot different than a freakin ranger. Like I drive the big trucks sometimes and that **** is no problem but damn this thing blows! Lol.

Unread 08-12-2014, 06:17 PM   #38486
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Not to mention Khris' is like 15 feet longer than this one

Unread 08-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #38487
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I was a semi truck driver for a few years in California befor i moved here to Vegas. A box van or an extended length van is no problem to drive in the city.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2014, 06:32 PM   #38488
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
I was a semi truck driver for a few years in California befor i moved here to Vegas. A box van or an extended length van is no problem to drive in the city.
Im sure it's not it still sucks though lol. Gimmie back my little toy truck

Unread 08-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #38489
sirhk100

The blind spot is definitely eye opening on mine being that I don't drive it often but that's my only shock when driving it. Other then that, mine rides awesome, handles great, a/c rocks, no complaints. LOL

Unread 08-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #38490
4x4Brit

I drove a van for a couple of days when moving the other month. I thought my reaction was going to be the same as Marn's but I actually didn't mind it. The braking did suck tho, gotta say.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.