Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2540 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 07-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #38086
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
It's not listed for sale so don't bother since I doubt you're really exactly into the word of mouth race scene... It's more then a 12 pack of beer, cheaper then a new ferrari.
Which insinuates its more than a USED Ferrari......hmmmmm

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #38087
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
"FJ80 mid-engine prerunner/crawler" is the title of the build thread. On a side note... Can I fit another race truck at my house? F150 mustang van explorer race truck ???jeepspeed??? It wouldn't stick around too long. I'm giving first dibs to Garza on this one. If this deal goes thru that I found you guys are going to crap!!! LOL I know I've given Raptor a ton of crap but this is one where I could potentially make a 5 figure profit with about a days worth of work and very little out of pocket. But... If Garza will actually line up and race it, I'd rather see him with it then just use it as a profit maker. It's a 92 2 door, 2wd. It's not free but... It's about the same price as a completely stock '92 2d 2wd cherokee. LOL Did I mention Radflo 3" front shocks, Radflo bypass rear shocks, King hydro bumps all around, deaver rear leafs with 1 race on them, spare transmission, blah blah blah... For sale, here in town.

Isn't that the one that has been listed on Pirate for a while now?

Edit: shoulda read further before responding. I swear there was one that looks exactly like that for sale on Pirate 4x4 for a while though
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #38088
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Hahaha ok buddy like I said I have no room. Just wondering what it's going for.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2014, 06:16 PM   #38089
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Hahaha ok buddy like I said I have no room. Just wondering what it's going for.
Dollar three ninety-five

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #38090
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I know not everyone has facebook but some guy just posted this for sale... 2800 needs gone asap

lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2014, 01:01 AM   #38091
sirhk100

My friend Greg and his daughter in Phx tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjyD...RcO1ugz0r2t8QA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #38092
sirhk100

Well, fairly official... It'll be pulled up 2" closer then this at full droop once the straps are installed to account for stretch on those. But... With the bumps installed you get a real idea of what this thing does in the rear.

And this "should" be ride height. Tape measure is showing 15" of up travel from this.

And yes, it's actually sitting on it's own weight on the rear right now. First time in probably 6-7 years it's done that! LOL, don't worry marn, this thing is meant to be in the air, not on the ground so progress hasn't been made yet.

Unread 07-04-2014, 10:11 PM   #38093
sirhk100

$7500... sweet....\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-PsHGRmjA

Unread 07-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #38094
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I am glad that work is so busy. For 2 work days I have just billed out 47.5 hours. I still have 3 work days of this pay period left. Only thing is, I am freaking exhausted already. Last pay period I billed out 88 hours in 6 work days. And 70+ the week before. I hope there is a break in this busy time soon. I don't know how much more I can do. ..

Sorry for the random post about work. .. just needed an outlet.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #38095
Zjrookie
1998 ZJ 

Hey trust me we all go through it but man those are some nice numbers. I used to bust out a ton of overtime till I got severely burnt out working 16 hour days 6-7 days a week
Zjrookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #38096
jdenney741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I am glad that work is so busy. For 2 work days I have just billed out 47.5 hours. I still have 3 work days of this pay period left. Only thing is, I am freaking exhausted already. Last pay period I billed out 88 hours in 6 work days. And 70+ the week before. I hope there is a break in this busy time soon. I don't know how much more I can do. ..

Sorry for the random post about work. .. just needed an outlet.
I wish I could work that much. I want to be able to load the bank account for baby number 2 coming.

Thank heaven I have 2 interviews today! Maybe a second job will help out
jdenney741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #38097
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i wish i got to bill hours. My pay check is the same every week....

Though that aint so bad in the winter when i roll in at like 10 and leave at 3

Quote:

Unread 07-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #38098
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

[QUOTE="Dr. Marneaus"]i wish i got to bill hours. My pay check is the same every week.... Though that aint so bad in the winter when i roll in at like 10 and leave at 3[/QUOTE. X2
I work those kind of hours and I get no overtime. I'm on the hunt for a new job.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 02:51 PM   #38099
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Eff that salary bullshish! It's an excuse to not pay supervisors the many hours of OT they work. I'm trying to find a new career path as well. My job could be such a nice place to work, but middle and upper management suck all the joy out of it. Example: I got an email asking why my calls per day number fell from last year. It reduced by 0.42 call per day! Less than half a call per day!? Seriously? Let's see, this year, I have had to assume the role of night dispatcher, continue my duties as a tech, plus provide procedural support for other techs, technical assistance over the phone and in person to other techs, send weekly reports of shift activity and personal activities, AND have kept my numbers above required level of 94%! Of 684 calls year to date, I've had 12 repeat calls on my work orders. I can prove that 5 of those are not good repeats, meaning they were issued in error. That means I have 7 calls for the year that weren't repaired right on the first visit! Where else can a company require that kind of near perfect performance for what they pay us? What do we get as an incentive to keep the high performance? We get emails and questioned about why it isn't better or faster or higher volume! Plus, we have been running 50-60hr weeks since January...of LAST year! That's 50-60 hrs average. Last year, we were regularly working 70hr weeks for like four months straight! I need a new place to work.
Unread 07-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #38100
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Eff that salary bullshish! It's an excuse to not pay supervisors the many hours of OT they work. I'm trying to find a new career path as well. My job could be such a nice place to work, but middle and upper management suck all the joy out of it. Example: I got an email asking why my calls per day number fell from last year. It reduced by 0.42 call per day! Less than half a call per day!? Seriously? Let's see, this year, I have had to assume the role of night dispatcher, continue my duties as a tech, plus provide procedural support for other techs, technical assistance over the phone and in person to other techs, send weekly reports of shift activity and personal activities, AND have kept my numbers above required level of 94%! Of 684 calls year to date, I've had 12 repeat calls on my work orders. I can prove that 5 of those are not good repeats, meaning they were issued in error. That means I have 7 calls for the year that weren't repaired right on the first visit! Where else can a company require that kind of near perfect performance for what they pay us? What do we get as an incentive to keep the high performance? We get emails and questioned about why it isn't better or faster or higher volume! Plus, we have been running 50-60hr weeks since January...of LAST year! That's 50-60 hrs average. Last year, we were regularly working 70hr weeks for like four months straight! I need a new place to work.
Ok, I don't feel alone any more. Why cant we all just be millionaires and sit on a white sand beach some place and drink beer all day?

It's the white man keeping us down!!!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.