Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2533 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #37981
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, very true! And outta boredom... Got my new intercom system, push to talk buttons and battery switch mounted up. Hey Jason, if you see this... That's the battery switch I bought at Primm years ago for my toyota! Finally getting used! LOL
Where are the cup holders?!???!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 08:35 AM   #37982
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Where are the cup holders?!???!
It's not done yo! I've got something up my sleeve still down the road involving that, that space between the seats behind the console, a bunch of aluminum, a tig welder, some hinges and some foam sheet with a small valve in the bottom... Priorities are getting it running though first. And since it's gonna be sketchy, being able to call for HELP is up there in priorities too. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #37983
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
It's not done yo! I've got something up my sleeve still down the road involving that, that space between the seats behind the console, a bunch of aluminum, a tig welder, some hinges and some foam sheet with a small valve in the bottom... Priorities are getting it running though first. And since it's gonna be sketchy, being able to call for HELP is up there in priorities too. LOL
Mmmmmm nothing like an ice cold dew while doing 100mph over some whoops

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-24-2014, 09:02 AM   #37984
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

So I decided to follow suit with Powr an get myself another vintage jeep. Though I decided to stay FSJ.

image-542398678.jpg

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-24-2014, 09:06 AM   #37985
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Decided to do a frame off. Got it stripped down.

Paint and body work coming soon

image-1632915516.jpg

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-24-2014, 10:23 AM   #37986
sirhk100

Looking for used parker pumpers and somehow I stumbled on a nice ride for you family guys with kids...

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4523252210.html

Unread 06-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #37987
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Looking for used parker pumpers and somehow I stumbled on a nice ride for you family guys with kids...

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4523252210.html
I like that the keywords are 2x as long as the description.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #37988
sirhk100

Yeah, hence the reason I found it. Granted, I had to click on it to see the details but you gotta admit, if you saw that ad title you'd have clicked on it too just to see wtf! LOL

Think about, you and the kids could go booming on your way to karate practice and after you drop them off, you could show some lowered imports what's up when the light turns green! You could be the coolest dad on the block with that ride!!! (obviously not talking to you now marn... Thinking like Power or Puck or one of those guys! LOL)

Unread 06-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #37989
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
You could be the coolest dad on the block with that ride!!!
Not mine, they would think I was nuts for buying it and bug me to turn it into an offroad rig.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 12:36 PM   #37990
sirhk100

Just cause you bought it doesn't mean it's not finished... You could lift it and toss some bigger tires on it. 2wd, locker in the rear. It would do just fine!

Unread 06-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #37991
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

it always bugs me when people are all "just make an offer" on something like that. Nobody knows what it's worth, lol.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-24-2014, 04:44 PM   #37992
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
it always bugs me when people are all "just make an offer" on something like that. Nobody knows what it's worth, lol.
That was my thought too. I'd totally give him a grand for that but I bet he expects far more. On the flip side, what if he was willing to take that and I didn't offer it.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #37993
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Guarantee he wants like 15,000

Talk about a niche vehicle. I don't even know what crowd or what sled few people something like that appeals to? It a not like a souped up classic or beefed up 4x4 or like a lowered import. It's like a ton of money and Ike thrown Itnto pretty much the worst van ever lol

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #37994
sirhk100

Soooo, you guys are saying you don't want it? LOL

Unread 06-25-2014, 02:02 AM   #37995
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

This looks like fun: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4490493183.html
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.