Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 248 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #3706
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Any one have a cv boot expander??

Unread 01-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #3707
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Is this what you are talking about?
choke-pear.jpg  
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #3708
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
Is this what you are talking about?
Looks like some mid evil sex toy.
Unread 01-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #3709
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
Looks like some mid evil sex toy.
Haha yea close. It's a torture device. It looks like it could work for CV's though.
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #3710
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lucky Ysb! Getting to pick up some free pork chops and bacon and pork ribs. I've heard that they are such a problem in Tx, mo, ar, al, ms, that the hogs are shoot on site! Meaning that you need no license nor tags to take them. Just like coyotes and jackrabbits here!
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #3711
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

In addition to me having 17 nukizers on order, I also have nine Lamborghini murcielagos cluttering up my back yard. If anyone wants one, just swing by and take it away! I should probably have posted this on the classified board under "free parts" but figured I would give you all first dibs! Some people are dumb, so if you want to invest in my restoration of a Shelby cobra, you can get your 300k when I sell it! BTW, I'll need about sixty k to acquire one.
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #3712
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Tell me what you think

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #3713
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Tell me what you think
Looks good. I wish I would have used some kind of color on my liner not just black. Great work man. Looks clean.
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #3714
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Looks clean. Is the tire secured or does it rest in there?
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:04 PM   #3715
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

at this point it just rests in there.

Thats why i built the cargo cover today, i normally kept my tiny spare in there in the back, and it was a pain to put stuff in the back on top of the tire or around it or in it or whatever.

The cargo cover also just kinda sits in there as well at this point. I was thinking about maybe putting some latches on the "legs" (which are screwed to the interior side panels) at least so i could secure it at one end, but right now, the tire and cargo deck are secured only by gravity.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #3716
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
In addition to me having 17 nukizers on order, I also have nine Lamborghini murcielagos cluttering up my back yard. If anyone wants one, just swing by and take it away! I should probably have posted this on the classified board under "free parts" but figured I would give you all first dibs! Some people are dumb, so if you want to invest in my restoration of a Shelby cobra, you can get your 300k when I sell it! BTW, I'll need about sixty k to acquire one.
Since the Aventadors came out, I can't even look at the murcs without wanting to puke ... no wonder you have them cluttering your yard. I'm guessing people are paying you to take them off their hands ... I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #3717
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Tell me what you think
Cool. You've got room for a body back there with your tire.
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #3718
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Where's the subs and amp? looking good otherwise. suggestion-go to the wrecking yard and try to find the spare tire hold down from a dart or aspen, cut it from the trunk floor and tack it to your bed...just remembered you just got done lining it...nevermind. I was all on a roll for a second.
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 12:00 AM   #3719
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ill trade them all for a late 90's diablo!! still think its sexy. theres a video on the original need for speed video game of them doing donuts in one. it just about stayed in place and seemed to spin as if it were stabbed in the center. imagine toothpick in a cube of steak. now twist the toothpick...it looked awesome. it may be on youtube. the lambo was black!
Unread 01-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #3720
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I just noticed that you can donate to peoples' membership on jeep forum. we should try to come up with a way of getting everyone donated to enough to get the memberships. It would have to be fair for everyone involved. say maybe if you help someone do something to their rig, instead of paying for the help, you donate five or ten bucks toward a membership? it may take forever, but its an idea. any other ideas? fundraising ideas?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.