Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2475 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 05-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #37111
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

^------Khris, get the SAWZALL!!!

Unread 05-12-2014, 06:57 AM   #37112
sirhk100

It would fix your headliner problem!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #37113
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
At least you had a top and doors/windows!! I made a hoodie out of spare tshirts I had in my bag and still froze!! We were heavily mistaken on the temp./wind factor after dark lol. Glad you made it safe! It was a blast.
My 9 year old was freezing on the way back even wrapped in 2 blankets. That cold wind was horrible. We also got in a 2 am, that drive home was the only miserable part of the day.

Though I was a bit concerned when we were flying down those dirt roads at 50 mph. My jeep is not built for that, one bad wash and it would have gotten nasty.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #37114
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I had a dream last night that I bought a unimog and it was awesome, then I was all sad when I woke up and realized that I still own a ****ty Wagoneer.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 11:24 AM   #37115
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

They identified the man in the fatal Jeep crash. Stephen Michael Diumenti of Las Vegas.
Unread 05-12-2014, 12:20 PM   #37116
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Drove a friend to the doctor because she has back pain. Reading all of these little pamphlets here and I have determined that I have syphilis, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, and gonorrhea. I probably also have AIDS, diabeetus, and heart failure.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #37117
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Drove a friend to the doctor because she has back pain. Reading all of these little pamphlets here and I have determined that I have syphilis, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, and gonorrhea. I probably also have AIDS, diabeetus, and heart failure.
but not dwarfism?

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-12-2014, 01:27 PM   #37118
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
but not dwarfism?
They didn't have a pamphlet for that so obviously I can't have it!

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #37119
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

They didn't have a pamphlet for that so obviously I can't have it!
They did it was just out of reach....
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 04:02 PM   #37120
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

just pimpin' it again for my buddy, trying to help him sell

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4465675022.html

Quote:

Unread 05-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #37121
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
They did it was just out of reach....

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-12-2014, 05:52 PM   #37122
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know anything about sidekicks versus samurais? I found a set of samurai axels for cheap and I'm wondering if they would be worth buying and throwing under the sidekick or are they not worth the hassle? The guy wants $300 for them but I figure I can get them somewhere in the $200 to $250 range.
Unread 05-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #37123
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
Does anyone know anything about sidekicks versus samurais? I found a set of samurai axels for cheap and I'm wondering if they would be worth buying and throwing under the sidekick or are they not worth the hassle? The guy wants $300 for them but I figure I can get them somewhere in the $200 to $250 range.
Get marns lol
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #37124
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
Get marns lol
I don't know how wild you want to get with that thig and I don't know a whole lot about it but some friends were saying there IS a market for stock waggy axles even the d30 and that is the Sami guys.

My d30 is like a d44 to you and my d44 is like a d60!

No idea if its anything you want or could use but they are for sale, I have a matched set with a mostly centered rear end, obviously they are way wide but like I said I have no idea how much you want to build it.

That being said I would think that putting Sami axles into a sidekick would be kind of a lateral move. Wouldn't it just be solid vs IFS? Same width and whatnot? I would think if you wanted to undergo a swap you would go with something that was bigger wider stronger blah blah blah (not saying that's my axles just sayig in general)

Quote:

Unread 05-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #37125
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

The main purpose of the vehicle is fuel efficiency for the wife to commute to work, off-roading is the side benefit. I definitely want to take it solid axel at some point due to ifs sucking offroad but I want to keep it sane. I initially contemplated the waggy ones but then decided that is going to lead down the road of tires that will kill the fuel economy. That's actually what got me looking on Craigslist. I'm looking to do something in the range of 31's, maybe 33's if we go crazy. Can the Samaria axels take that?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.