Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2472 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 05-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #37066
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
Yup, but it's a salvage title and very rough. I think he had high expectations but once he saw the radiator leaking he was done messing with it. I always make sure I test drive them long enough to warm them up real good because allot of cars in this price range have common coolant leaks that we can handle but allot people can't fix them self. That's how I scored that Cherokee for my wife's friend for $650.
Nice.

Oh well now you have a new little toy! Have fun with it

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 05:23 PM   #37067
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Damn it's quiet in here.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 07:08 PM   #37068
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just throwing this out there...

I was having an issue with my home theater preamp/processor and decided to order a new one. I opted for the Outlaw Audio 975 which has received very high review for a very reasonable price. Once ordered and shipped I heard back from Marantz and the fix for my old pre/pro seemed pretty simple. I am going to monitor it for a few days and see what happens.

That leads me to my dilemma. The Outlaw Audio unit is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. Thinking of keeping it just because. Thinking of returning it unopened. Or I would think about selling it at cost without the shipping to someone local who is in the market for a preamp/processor. Shoot me a PM if interested. Link below...

Outlaw Audio 975
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:08 PM   #37069
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Khris's video to us lol
http://blog.petflow.com/a-video-everyone-needs-to-see/
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #37070
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 08:19 PM   #37071
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Finally got the ball rolling on the Heep... Got tired of the short wheel base
lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #37072
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

He insisted on eating dinner in the jeep while I'm working on it.
image.jpg  
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2014, 09:08 AM   #37073
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Well I gave it a ride with the unicorn and it was much much better than with the offset axle but I was still getting vibes under similar conditions, but not as severe.

I measured my angles. T case yoke angles down 3*, pinion yoke angles up 10*

That is opposite but it sure as hell ain't equal! And definitely ain't equal when under load.

Turns out the shims that were installed long ago are 8*

Pulled those out and measured everything again, still about 3* down on the engine side (measured on starter, bell housing, and a flat spot of the T-case, all the same) and now the pinion is at about 2* up. Wayyyyyy better.

Took her for a ride and it's about 90% better. Had it up to almost 90mph and I can hear/feel some vibration but it's nowhere near what it was before. It's probable that what I am feeling is because of the new poly transmission mount.

I am satisfied.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #37074
sirhk100

Nice! Congrats!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #37075
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Nice! Congrats!!!
I'm gonna out it to bed for now and move on to other stuff. Literally over a year of axle swap issues.

Quote:

Unread 05-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #37076
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

At least he knows its a bro dozer!

image-3115584681.jpg

Quote:

Unread 05-07-2014, 09:29 PM   #37077
sirhk100

In my eyes, there's only one brodozer...

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:26 PM   #37078
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
In my eyes, there's only one brodozer...
Awesome! 60's ferd?

Quote:

Unread 05-08-2014, 04:43 PM   #37079
sirhk100

Something like that...

And just cause... I kinda miss this stupid toy!

Unread 05-09-2014, 08:20 AM   #37080
sirhk100

Andy, a really heavy box showed up at my door step yesterday. I think your blow up russian bridesmaid doll is here. Judging by the weight she must be BIG!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.