Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2469 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-02-2014, 04:06 PM   #37021
sirhk100

Arrow Frame and Alignment does a really good job with modified vehicles that need aligned. Probably not the cheapest deal in town but they will make sure it's right. They're almost arguably too picky with the perfection sometimes. As far as tires go... No clue, I've been mounting my own or hitting the local mexican tire shops typically for that stuff.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrow-frame-...ment-las-vegas

OH, I just realized you typo'd $350!!!! Yeah, that's INSANELY high! I bet arrow does your aligment for $75-100 and discount or any tire shop should do your tires for probably about the same price. I think the mexican tire shops charge $15 per tire for mount and balance usually. Or at least the one on trop and maryland does for me. Then again, I'm in there so often they may consider me a regular and give me a price break now for all I know. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 04:24 PM   #37022
sirhk100

For the few of you that have been to a couple races now... It's a bummer you missed the days before the accident a few years ago. It used to be a lot more fun! This is what spectating used to be like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xrxm0GhKp8

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #37023
KillaKeys17
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
arrow frame and alignment does a really good job with modified vehicles that need aligned. Probably not the cheapest deal in town but they will make sure it's right. They're almost arguably too picky with the perfection sometimes. As far as tires go... No clue, i've been mounting my own or hitting the local mexican tire shops typically for that stuff.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/arrow-frame-...ment-las-vegas

oh, i just realized you typo'd $350!!!! Yeah, that's insanely high! I bet arrow does your aligment for $75-100 and discount or any tire shop should do your tires for probably about the same price. I think the mexican tire shops charge $15 per tire for mount and balance usually. Or at least the one on trop and maryland does for me. Then again, i'm in there so often they may consider me a regular and give me a price break now for all i know. Lol
thanks!
KillaKeys17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #37024
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I take anything I can't align myself to Arrow also!, They did an awesome job after the leveling kit on the F350!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 07:14 PM   #37025
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff View Post

I have one...
Yeah? What one? You mind if I borrow it sometime soon?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #37026
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
The place is hit and miss but I've had this exact one for years without any issues and used it quite a bit! Comes in handy more then I thought. Probably cause I'm usually trying to do this stuff solo...

http://www.harborfreight.com/brake-b...kit-69328.html
I looked at that one before but the reviews are really hit or miss
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #37027
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can't remember the brand but its just a Vatozone hand operated vacuum pump. You're welcome to borrow it.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #37028
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I'll talk to him and get his interest level in doing legit paint jobs this weekend and assuming he's cool with it I can pass you guys his phone number then. Last time I talked to him I know he was more looking at doing detail type work but with his employment situation he may be up for anything... As far as worrying cause he got let go, absolutely not. In my opinion he should still be there. They cut our customer service dept in half and basically he was in that group. I don't know details but it's just one of those things where if it was my choice there would've been another person let go WAY before he was. Put it this way, he once took work home with him because he knew he was falling behind but they wouldn't let him have overtime right. Isn't that the kind of employee you want working for you? Instead, he got written up because I guess it's against company policy to take work related items off the premises. Okay, then why do they let the HR lady who has access to all of our personal info work from home??? I'm way more concerned about that then this dude that was getting caught up on his spread sheets on his own time and then got punished for it.
Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like a stand up guy to me. We need more like him
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2014, 05:31 AM   #37029
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Whassup Ho bags!! We have been crazy busy here. Finally found a house and will hopefully be out of the hotel this week.
Unread 05-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #37030
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Whassup Ho bags!! We have been crazy busy here. Finally found a house and will hopefully be out of the hotel this week.
Hey slacker, glad to hear you are still kicking.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #37031
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
If you are in billeting, tell the short, blond haired, big breasted house keeper that i said "hi". Just do NOT give her my phone number or address.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2014, 10:21 AM   #37032
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Been cruising this thing for the past few days.

16 thumbs down. This one isn't even 4wd

image-2761837821.jpg

Inside and design wise it isn't bad but god it just feels like every other cheaply made economy car. I'd be interested to see how the trail hawk compares with the higher suspension and the bigish v6. They sure LOOK a lot better.

Ugh I just don't like new cars.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #37033
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

If you are in billeting, tell the short, blond haired, big breasted house keeper that i said "hi". Just do NOT give her my phone number or address.
Off base at the Weidenhoff Palace... and the only palace is in the name.
Unread 05-04-2014, 12:44 PM   #37034
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Took home a Top 10 yesterday at Silver State 300!! (9th)

Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2014, 02:25 PM   #37035
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Off base at the Weidenhoff Palace... and the only palace is in the name.
Yeah, I've been there. Place sucks but I know quite a few people who have actually lived there. Where did you find a house at?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.