Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2461 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 04-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #36901
sirhk100

ski tower speaker pods...

Whoa, a jeep cage with some actual structure to it! That's a change...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 04:18 PM   #36902
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

It's going to be pretty funny watching the boys try to get in and out of the back when the top is on.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 04:20 PM   #36903
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
ski tower speaker pods...
I've seen them on other jeeps and they where huge, if I can find some small ones this might be a solution.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #36904
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Do the magnet ammo can speakers like Marn.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #36905
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
I've seen them on other jeeps and they where huge, if I can find some small ones this might be a solution.
You don't need the big cannon style bass pods. Just the simple ones like I posted, some of them even fold up so they wouldn't be hanging down if you didn't want them actually facing forward.

That or just upgrade to some good quality front dash speakers and run it... It is just a jeep, not exactly the sound engineer's dream ride to setup...

Unread 04-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #36906
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Do the magnet ammo can speakers like Marn.
or even non magnet ones that just bolt in. i mean, they dont sound great by any means but they definitely get the job done.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 05:36 PM   #36907
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got the vertically driven products pods in mine for the woofers, and I think they sound awesome. There's room for 2 6" rounds and 2 8" woofers in the pair.
Unread 04-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #36908
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

So Toyota is doing some event at work this week and i got to see the new TRD PRO's and damn they are sexy. I have always wanted a crew cab tundra. The new 4runner TRD PRO looked wicked!
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 06:11 PM   #36909
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
anybody have a recommendation of a place to board my dog for a few nights? Headed out of town for 2 nights this weekend.
NOT Doggy District. I had a problem with them every time. My dog can only eat the food we give her. When she eats a treat then she gets stomach issues aka the ****s. Well first time i bought her there i told them and they said they would put it in the file. I go to pick her up and she has the ****s. Well I called them and some how they forgot to put it in the file, so whatever. When I went next time i made a point of standing there while they added it to the file. She was fine. This last time she got sick, had to take her to the vet and they said she could of been exposed to other dogs with PARVOVIRUS. She was sick for about a month and had to take all kinds of meds. I lived and learned no more kennel for her. She is either coming with us or I have a friend watch her.
Unread 04-28-2014, 06:41 PM   #36910
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Contacted paws n claws in Henderson. Kinda a kennel setup they basically have individual dog runs so they can see and sniff the other dogs but are separated by fence.

Should do the trick they seemed helpful on the phone and the have decent reviews on the yelp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
NOT Doggy District. I had a problem with them every time. My dog can only eat the food we give her. When she eats a treat then she gets stomach issues aka the ****s. Well first time i bought her there i told them and they said they would put it in the file. I go to pick her up and she has the ****s. Well I called them and some how they forgot to put it in the file, so whatever. When I went next time i made a point of standing there while they added it to the file. She was fine. This last time she got sick, had to take her to the vet and they said she could of been exposed to other dogs with PARVOVIRUS. She was sick for about a month and had to take all kinds of meds. I lived and learned no more kennel for her. She is either coming with us or I have a friend watch her.
Hey guys just throwing this out there, my better half has just started a pet sitting business part time while working full time at a vet clinic. She can go 1 or 2 times a day or over night for dogs and cats, probably no mean *** dogs though Pets are probably better off at their home where they are comfortable, so that's how she does it. Dog walks and all that.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #36911
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wagonee...US_Cars_Trucks
Marn no need to have a camper with this bad boy
Unread 04-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #36912
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wagonee...US_Cars_Trucks Marn no need to have a camper with this bad boy
Yeah haha I had seen it the other day, they pop up from time to time

Thanks for the advice on doggie district

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 08:14 PM   #36913
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wagonee...US_Cars_Trucks Marn no need to have a camper with this bad boy
That is the most awesome thing I've seen this week!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 10:14 PM   #36914
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We board at park animal hospital. They have really good rates and a cool staff. Not sure how large of a dog they can accomodate

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2014, 07:59 AM   #36915
sirhk100

Well Marn, did you finish it?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.