Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2401 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!

Unread 03-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #36001
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels View Post
I might be selling mine. Its 2x 3,500 lb axles.
Got any pictures?

Unread 03-08-2014, 05:31 PM   #36002
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Got any pictures?
Here is kind of a pic..

lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 07:03 PM   #36003
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Does it have brakes built in ramps? What sort of asking price are you thinking... would you consider that bumper as a possible trade plus cash. What is the current weather in Mexico City?

Not that I really need it, but I am considering picking up an RV for the cross country drive and just towing the Jeep behind it. I have zero need for all of the flat tow stuff... and it would take forever to resale. But a trailer can be used for almost anything
and could sell pretty quick.
Unread 03-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #36004
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Does it have brakes built in ramps? What sort of asking price are you thinking... would you consider that bumper as a possible trade plus cash. What is the current weather in Mexico City?

Not that I really need it, but I am considering picking up an RV for the cross country drive and just towing the Jeep behind it. I have zero need for all of the flat tow stuff... and it would take forever to resale. But a trailer can be used for almost anything
and could sell pretty quick.
Brakes on one axle... Not built in ramps but it has ramps strapped to the front. Prolly like $1500. Weather is unknown. Haha
Unread 03-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #36005
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Cool, I have to find out what the hours are to pick up the RV to see if it even fits into my schedule. Do you have a title in hand? I would have to register it very quickly
Unread 03-08-2014, 07:41 PM   #36006
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE="gregaf3;21071489"]Cool, I have to find out what the hours are to pick up the RV to see if it even fits into my schedule. Do you have a title in hand? I would have to register it very quickly/QUOTE]

That's the downfall man. No title, everyone on here told me to go the dmv on liberty to get it registered.
Unread 03-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #36007
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hmmm, I met you on craigslist so trust you. If the wife did ok this, would you be able to sign the title and mail it to me... and let me drive it cross country with your tag? I would of course have it insured with USAA from the purchase date, so you would have zero liability.

and would you want to work the bumper in to the deal if it happens?
Unread 03-08-2014, 07:51 PM   #36008
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hmmm, I met you on craigslist so trust you. If the wife did ok this, would you be able to sign the title and mail it to me... and let me drive it cross country with your tag? I would of course have it insured with USAA from the purchase date, so you would have zero liability.

I am slightly confused by the first 15 words.
Unread 03-08-2014, 08:01 PM   #36009
sirhk100

Productive day but annoyed with race truck! New wrap turned out crappy imo and my friggen dog ate part of the hood!!! Friggen jerk!!! I'm sure we'll be taking it back on Wed to discuss options with them. I personally think this looks like crap! They were able to lay the old one down to contour the hood just fine, this one though, the cuts look like crap and the one on the right you can see is already peeling! On top of that, that's THEIR LOGO!!! Like seriously, you're going to let this leave your shop as a rolling billboard advertisement looking like that? And on the left side, you can see the present my friggen mutt left me!

Annoyed!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #36010
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:

I would make sure you can get a title first. I know its stupid hard to get a title on a trailer here that you don't have a title for.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #36011
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post

I would make sure you can get a title first. I know its stupid hard to get a title on a trailer here that you don't have a title for.
I heard the exact opposite from guys on here. I don't know though.
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #36012
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Take it to the one on Sahara with the paperwork off the dmv website, it is super easy and they are chill at that dmv.
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #36013
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedwheels View Post
I am slightly confused by the first 15 words.
haha,

I was just saying if you are just waiting on the DMV to send you one in the mail, that I could just take it, do a bill of sale, then you could ship me the signed title once you got it.
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:30 PM   #36014
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

haha,

I was just saying if you are just waiting on the DMV to send you one in the mail, that I could just take it, do a bill of sale, then you could ship me the signed title once you got it.
What kinda timeframe??
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #36015
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

we skip town on the 21st, but I will find out about the RV on Monday hopefully.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.