Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 2400 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-07-2014, 02:53 PM   #35986
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I don't even know what's in my cabinets. I think some bailys, some bushmills, sweet tea vodka and maybe something else. All crap people have left at my house basically. Last time I even had a sip alcohol was easily 2013 but I don't remember when. Possibly the one sat hooters meetup very well could be the last time I've had a drink.
I dunno what's in my cabinets either, but thats because its hard to keep track of the like 35 bottles and whats in them.

But it wont be changing, because me no drinky for another 38 days.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #35987
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I dunno what's in my cabinets either, but thats because its hard to keep track of the like 35 bottles and whats in them. But it wont be changing, because me no drinky for another 38 days.
I'm doing no soda.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #35988
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I'm doing no soda.
never given up the sauce before. i used to do soda, but i dont drink soda any more.

It's not just a lent thing, but I'm trying to make some lifestyle and mindset/attitude changes due to some other stuff, and I figure being sober for a few weeks wont hurt haha. Just kinda lined up with the timing. My birthday party is either gonna be dry (for me) or a week delayed haha.

In addition to no drinkies, I'm also making sure to run or ride every day. I'm curious to see if I lose a pound or three.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 03-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #35989
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

never given up the sauce before. i used to do soda, but i dont drink soda any more.

It's not just a lent thing, but I'm trying to make some lifestyle and mindset/attitude changes due to some other stuff, and I figure being sober for a few weeks wont hurt haha. Just kinda lined up with the timing. My birthday party is either gonna be dry (for me) or a week delayed haha.

In addition to no drinkies, I'm also making sure to run or ride every day. I'm curious to see if I lose a pound or three.
Awe a hipster who no longer fits into his skinny jeans. Getting old its a biotch
Unread 03-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #35990
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a BLM land question. Down off the corner of Fort Apache and Blue Diamond there's some old mines with trails that give a good view of the city. On the Fort Apache side there is a "No Motorized Vehicles" sign but on the Blue Diamond side there is no sign. So are jeeps allowed back there or not? If only in part of it then what part and how do I know the boundaries? I like to take visitors down there because it's close to town, has a great view of city, and is a good starter offroad experience.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #35991
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
I've got a BLM land question. Down off the corner of Fort Apache and Blue Diamond there's some old mines with trails that give a good view of the city. On the Fort Apache side there is a "No Motorized Vehicles" sign but on the Blue Diamond side there is no sign. So are jeeps allowed back there or not? If only in part of it then what part and how do I know the boundaries? I like to take visitors down there because it's close to town, has a great view of city, and is a good starter offroad experience.
There are always people up there. The only time I see cops or BLM getting on people is when they have fires and parties up there. I have taken a few jeeps up there and its been fine. Is it "illegal" maybe but I don't see them writing a ticket for it. Hell they won't even show up to accidents anymore
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #35992
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Awe a hipster who no longer fits into his skinny jeans. Getting old its a biotch
has nothing to do with weight, FWIW.

Unread 03-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #35993
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post
Friend of mine got a $250 for driving through there. BLM told him if they catch him in that area again, they will impound his vehicle.
DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #35994
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I got a warning in that area a couple of years ago. Check the map on the BLM site, it shows the boundary of no offroad vehicles.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #35995
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX View Post

Friend of mine got a $250 for driving through there. BLM told him if they catch him in that area again, they will impound his vehicle.
That's ****ty!
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #35996
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Plus, if the BLM a pushes it, and you get the BLM tresspass, you may as well sell your jeep because there are no trails out here that aren't on BLM land! NOT worth it, but do what you want.
Unread 03-08-2014, 01:07 PM   #35997
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I think its safe to say I needed a new trans mount. This could have been contributing to my driveline shifting under load and causing more vibes but either way it's Obviously trashed.

Installed a new poly mount that will hopefully last more than 10,000 miles
image-2659326257.jpg

image-1088898798.jpg

image-186622250.jpg

Unread 03-08-2014, 01:10 PM   #35998
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Should last longer, but will transfer more noise
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #35999
lockedwheels
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX View Post
Coworker is looking for trailer to haul his desert buggy. Tandem axle preferred. Buggy length is 12' OAL and weighs approximately 2500lbs.

If anyone knows of one for sale. He is open on the condition of the trailer.
I might be selling mine. Its 2x 3,500 lb axles.
lockedwheels is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #36000
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Should last longer, but will transfer more noise
Yup. Don't think I'll notice a difference in this rig lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.